Lady Gaga-Love Games (Sweaty Teddy Remix)

Why have you slowed the lyrics down for. The tune sounds ok, but doesnt sound right with the lyrics so slow. In the original its faster, yet that track is a lower bmp. Good work though.

the orignal track is at 105bpm which doesn't fit over dnb tempo so I slowed vocals down to 90bpm so it would fit over 180bpm.

not really feelin this one man.
vocals dont really work i think.
and why on earth would u remix a lady gaga tune???

i dunno what daw ur using...if u wer using ableton ud b able to change the entire time signature so that u cud speed up the vocals and not reali change the pitch of them drastically and then just chop them slightly to fit...

i dunno what daw ur using...if u wer using ableton ud b able to change the entire time signature so that u cud speed up the vocals and not reali change the pitch of them drastically and then just chop them slightly to fit...

I normally use Cubase but my PC with Cubase installed fucked up so at the moment I am using Fruity Loops on a really shit laptop :(

Audacity has a simmilr thing where it speeds up the tempo but doesn't alter pitch but it still souns really odd when sped up to a higher BPM.

I think this is pretty good actually mate, but I think the beat could be more punchier if you get me? As it seems sort of weak, needs a bit of tweaking.

safe

Back
Top Bottom