lady blazer - opinions?

Female MC's just don't really work. Not a sexist thing, but for my ears, it just doesn't go well when they try to rhyme like the big names.

Female MC's just don't really work. Not a sexist thing, but for my ears, it just doesn't go well when they try to rhyme like the big names.

yeah that's why i'm not really into her, that and the fact she sounds really annoying, reminds me of lady sovereign :cry:

i came across her myspace before :D
shes won a few awards so that must mean something................................................ she sucked off the judges
only joking but na she aint doing anything for me musically & the other ;)

Heard Deeizm on a Makoto set, really ruins the vibe. Lovely looking and all, but just can't please my ears as much as the music does.

not feeling her style but fairplay for gettin were she is!
actually shes shit!

Last edited:
yeah definately got my respect for her progression but i'm not sure how much further she will get, she would sound like piss next to one of the big names

yeah definately got my respect for her progression but i'm not sure how much further she will get, she would sound like piss next to one of the big names

she does sound like shit.
but because shes a lady she'll probly get far.:rinsed:

some vocalists can sound alright on a set.

but lyricists ....not for me.

basically hearing a woman rambling on and on reminds me of my mum.
and to some men it reminds them of their wife moaning at them.

thats why we dont have female commentators over football

its alot harder for girls to sound good mc'in it just doesnt fit...

but some vocalists sound nice and can actually complement the music. or like live PA's..thats what its all about.

women sound better singing over dnb.
but mcin jus sounds kinda annoyin

yeah, i've got a sweet tune with an mc singing though "stay forever" - i've forgotten who it's by

think shes from southern souldiers, if you type it into youtube with uncz, she calls herself stars or something shes got good chats, nd spits them in time but girls just sound weird mc'ing, hope to be proven wrong tho, maybe ther will be a big female mc one day??

Back
Top Bottom