lady blazer - opinions?

think shes from southern souldiers, if you type it into youtube with uncz, she calls herself stars or something shes got good chats, nd spits them in time but girls just sound weird mc'ing, hope to be proven wrong tho, maybe ther will be a big female mc one day??

Starz and lady Blazer are two different people.

Fair play to her..she is getting on some big line ups!

they had an all girl set at the last n.o.s.
think it was lady v dubs some other dj, poppy girl mc, and lady blazer.
didn't hang around to watch it though unfortunatly.

makes me laugh how a lot of girl djs/mcs have either lady, girl or miss in their name. trying to make a point. i didn't call myself mr. riisu just incase anybody thought i wasn't a bloke.

although, there are times i wish i did. it has a certain, how do you say..... dignified ring to it.

MR. RIISU

Complete and utter shit.

And lol@the dnba thread one of them to stamina:'who the fuck are you, what big bookings do you get?'.

And I'm translating this into readable English.

I thought that this was a thread for the Jayline's tune -Lady blazer which is BIG from looking on title thread

as for this subject I will give it a pass...

Female MC's just don't really work. Not a sexist thing, but for my ears, it just doesn't go well when they try to rhyme like the big names.

thats it. in drum n bass generally, ladies sing and guys mc. when an mc sings its bloody annoying and when a lady mcs its also annoying

Back
Top Bottom