Ladies Night VIP

i iknow the one you mean and its the proper vip. in my opinion vip's should never come out anyway. they should be for the big boys and the big boys only*

How comes the one the DJs play is different?

Is there any way you can get this one?

It has the original 'Ladies Night' sample in it and is better imo.

If you want audio I can sort it out for you.

This tune is bigggggg! Friction always plays it. It breaks right down into the original by Kool & the Gang right?! It's baddddddddd!
Audio what?! I KNOW!!!!!!

This tune is bigggggg! Friction always plays it. It breaks right down into the original by Kool & the Gang right?! It's baddddddddd!
Audio what?! I KNOW!!!!!!

Init, I was gonna say that Friction always plays it, and everyone seems to mix it into Ram Trilogy - Screamer VIP aswell

Highly doubt this will ever get a release. they already released the first VIP as the flip to the original. plus i doubt they'd ever get clearance for the sample.

How comes the one the DJs play is different?

Is there any way you can get this one?

It has the original 'Ladies Night' sample in it and is better imo.

If you want audio I can sort it out for you.

Some audio for anyone who dun'know:
http://www.zshare.net/download/161985839af4db42/

The reason the original 'Ladies Night' vocal hook wasn't used is because it would have cost a fortune to clear the sample - IF they would of even got granted clearance at all. It's the same sort of deal with 'Take me away' - The original dub version with the original 'Blackbox' vocal sounded far better than the re-sung vocal they used.

Well annoying i know. :D

The reason the original 'Ladies Night' vocal hook wasn't used is because it would have cost a fortune to clear the sample - IF they would of even got granted clearance at all. It's the same sort of deal with 'Take me away' - The original dub version with the original 'Blackbox' vocal sounded far better than the re-sung vocal they used.

Well annoying i know. :D

Yeah that's what I thought happened, they didn't get clearance. Yeah I agree with 'Take Me Away', the original dub sounded a lot better imo, shame they never got clearance. God damn you old skool tune artists!

you mention clearance but the 'ho ho ho' is taken from a missy elliot tune cant remember the name but it was a pretty well known track from a couple year ago?

Back
Top Bottom