Ladies night promos out now

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Just in case you you might want one.. Ladies Night promos are on Chemical now.... you know a bitch is a ho ho hooooo

anthem!

:gaywhite:

Also worth checking on promo...

Telemetrik - Cosmos (BSE)
Concept and Shnek - Bad Consience (Invaderz)
Mindscape - Malfunction (Resolute)

Last edited:
first heard it back at fabric in the playaz carnival spesh aug 2006 when andy c dropped it.
span it back and dropped iron fist over the top, then mixed it into the facade vip.
it was fucking PHAT then.

first heard it back at fabric in the playaz carnival spesh aug 2006 when andy c dropped it.
span it back and dropped iron fist over the top, then mixed it into the facade vip.
it was fucking PHAT then.

Diffiocult that innit, on one han d you must attend a lot of events & hats off mate..support the sceen. On the other you get bored of tracks before tehy are released...does this mean certain tracks are throw away riddem ? ?Now there is the question...

i normally average out (lets say) about a gig once every 3-4 weeks perhaps. but that's only because im 25mins from london, and we have such an array of raves here (quite possibly every night of the week) we're a bit spoilt for choice, but i only ever venture out on a friday/saturday.
then, i think im point im hinting at is why smash it on dubplate for 18 months?
thing is, it's still a tune, i do love it. but i've got so much less of an interest to spin it myself now, than i woulda done say even 6 months ago.
it's just a shame that some tunes take so long to come out, i'd still fork up the cash to buy them, but sometimes i know i'll never end up playing them, and that's a shame.

Human werent going to release it properly at all.... but thanks to our A&R mans hassling them they decided to press it..that why its taken ages to come out.

Diffiocult that innit, on one han d you must attend a lot of events & hats off mate..support the sceen. On the other you get bored of tracks before tehy are released...does this mean certain tracks are throw away riddem ? ?Now there is the question...

Doesn't one need to understand the question to answer it?
i hope your other 1800 posts weren't this hard to decipher

Taken a bit to long to come out though... Been caned to death...

Well this is obviously a problem we need to depict.
So many white labels are canned to death, specially by Djs like Calyx and Noisia that actually nothing is that exclusive
I think it is much better to spin music that no one has really any opinion of, and it won't be a 'canned' record, it will just be a independant heavy tune.

Too many people rely on singular releases that they can't enjoy the song 22 months later.

Back
Top Bottom