Ladies night promos out now

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Just in case you you might want one.. Ladies Night promos are on Chemical now.... you know a bitch is a ho ho hooooo

anthem!

:gaywhite:

Also worth checking on promo...

Telemetrik - Cosmos (BSE)
Concept and Shnek - Bad Consience (Invaderz)
Mindscape - Malfunction (Resolute)

Last edited:

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
first heard it back at fabric in the playaz carnival spesh aug 2006 when andy c dropped it.
span it back and dropped iron fist over the top, then mixed it into the facade vip.
it was fucking PHAT then.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
first heard it back at fabric in the playaz carnival spesh aug 2006 when andy c dropped it.
span it back and dropped iron fist over the top, then mixed it into the facade vip.
it was fucking PHAT then.
Diffiocult that innit, on one han d you must attend a lot of events & hats off mate..support the sceen. On the other you get bored of tracks before tehy are released...does this mean certain tracks are throw away riddem ? ?Now there is the question...

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
i normally average out (lets say) about a gig once every 3-4 weeks perhaps. but that's only because im 25mins from london, and we have such an array of raves here (quite possibly every night of the week) we're a bit spoilt for choice, but i only ever venture out on a friday/saturday.
then, i think im point im hinting at is why smash it on dubplate for 18 months?
thing is, it's still a tune, i do love it. but i've got so much less of an interest to spin it myself now, than i woulda done say even 6 months ago.
it's just a shame that some tunes take so long to come out, i'd still fork up the cash to buy them, but sometimes i know i'll never end up playing them, and that's a shame.

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Human werent going to release it properly at all.... but thanks to our A&R mans hassling them they decided to press it..that why its taken ages to come out.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
Diffiocult that innit, on one han d you must attend a lot of events & hats off mate..support the sceen. On the other you get bored of tracks before tehy are released...does this mean certain tracks are throw away riddem ? ?Now there is the question...
Doesn't one need to understand the question to answer it?
i hope your other 1800 posts weren't this hard to decipher

DavidJohnnR91

_Dave Roberts
Taken a bit to long to come out though... Been caned to death...
Well this is obviously a problem we need to depict.
So many white labels are canned to death, specially by Djs like Calyx and Noisia that actually nothing is that exclusive
I think it is much better to spin music that no one has really any opinion of, and it won't be a 'canned' record, it will just be a independant heavy tune.

Too many people rely on singular releases that they can't enjoy the song 22 months later.