Ladies Fake Body Hair Fashion Panties n Tshirt

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Ladies Fake Body Hair Fashion Panties n Tshirt

With the body hair in the fashion. The Winter Coat(EUR 19; about $30), which looks like somebody forgot a small tuft! But it doesn't matter anyway since her lover likes it cosy and thinks of her fur to be shamelessly sexy.

http://www.missandladysboutique.de/products/winter-coat

The Natural Mink(EUR 29; about $45), the white T-shirt has an illustration of some seriously wild, black armpit hair, if you like?

http://www.missandladysboutique.de/products/naturally-mink

barbarella

VIP Junglist
T-shirt not terribly sexy but worth a try if u don't want to be bothered by guys in clubs...umh...panties...no muff diving tonight me love! Do they (designer) know we can grow the stuff for free?

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
T-shirt not terribly sexy but worth a try if u don't want to be bothered by guys in clubs...umh...panties...no muff diving tonight me love! Do they (designer) know we can grow the stuff for free?
Yes but can you write your name there aswell?

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Saw summat similar a few yrs back but with skin coloured garms, threaded thru with fake hair, much more real / stop & stare, and actually looked better than you might think...

Not that impressed with these ones tbh. That would be one flippin hairy woman which that much hair gwan...

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
The mating process involves "delayed implantation". Although females are able to mate any time after the cubs are born the fertilised egg does not implant in the uterus until December.
Lingerie Alley
I knew I should have banned you when I saw your name and that you were looking at this thread. Well congrats. You just made 100 on the kill count. Bruce Forsyth is on his way to your house for a congratulatory glass of gin and a punch to your face, :bruce:

shimbu

tshirt is allright but panties? hmm quite strange... maybe i meet girls which cares of how do they looks like =)
anyway - it could be a pretty extreme experience. but i dont think if anythin will suprize me after bangin 130kg babe =) i was on top!