Label/Producer Contact

WillR

ok, i've done this post in the production section and it didn't get many replies, so i'll ask here :)
does anyone have any contacts for labels and producers? AIMs preferably, but msns if they're around, but no info@...com adresses or anything like that that's not what i'm after

just check out their myspaces or use their soundcloud drop boxes. no one's got some magic dnb producer hit list to send your killa dubz too.

yeah well that is why i put it on a forum... so lots of people can contribute... i don't expect one person to have the whole lot but some people wll have some and some others

just sayin man. scout them out, have a search round the web,. target some labels you think will be into your stuff and hunt down their contact details. it's all a part of showing how dedicated you are into wanting to show them what you got...

yeah you got a point :P i'm tired lol i'll do some of that shit in a couple of weeks but i got bare shit to do back 'ere :P so lets see how this list builds and then i'll continue on my own

of the whole scene?

the guy hasn't even stated what kind of labels he's looking at sending his stuff to...

Theres a post on DOA with all the A.I.M contacts for labels in. Although i think there is a thread like that on here use the search button man thats what its there for

Theres a post on DOA with all the A.I.M contacts for labels in. Although i think there is a thread like that on here use the search button man thats what its there for
could you give me the link to both of those please :D i tried searching for it on here but you can't do anything less than 4 characters which is a little gay so it got rid of half my search... any give me the links if ya can, cheeers :)

Back
Top Bottom