DnB Label behind tha artist name on flyers

Rajstah Vibe

soundcloud.com/rajstah
VIP Junglist
Hello,
I'm not sure if I'm posting on the right section, but I couldn't find related topics.

This post is to get some advice and clear my mind about the common procedures that events have to write down the name of the artistes/performers on flyers ads.

What is the specific reason why te do that?

I personally have a book for a gig in germany with my live act, and the guys down there are making ready the flyer to advertise the night with my headline.

Now, they asked me about which label they should put behind my name.... ???
I had some few release, yes.
But not with major labels or something that worth to be mentioned, as people has never heard about...

Will be fine if I just ask them to skip the step of writing a labe brand behind my artist name?

Thanks in advence for any advice.

just tell them what labels? unless youre ashamed of releasing on them labels i guess, not sure why you would care to be honest? dont think they will care either to be honest, just commonplace to have an artists name and the labels they have had releases on

Not that I really care, it's just that it's the first time I receive such request... :)
But yeah, I'll give them some name of the labels that have released some of my tunes.
My concern is that on how that will influence the crowd to come at the paty

it'll make you look more important if you have a label name behind your name - even if it isn't a big name label.

not at all, if theyve heard of you already theyve heard of you otherwise they havent. wouldnt worry about it man. Enough times I see a list of labels that I've never heard of before, down to the promoter really.

in reply to rajstah not above

I wouldn't worry too much. I've never released anything under any label & have been on flyers where I haven't had a label associated with me.
As long as you go out and smash out a decent set/live act etc the ravers won't care about what label you represent, they care about whats playing.

Right.. I got the message. ;)

Thanks a lot for your support guys.
Definetely very helpful.

FUZZ3R, your signature giff with that bitch is fucking hypnotic... lol.. love it!!! :jerkit:

Back
Top Bottom