La Roux - In For The Kill (Skream Remix)

If you are looking for vinyl i heard on Dubstep Forum that there was gonna be a repress, i am not sure of the details, and whether it has happened yet?

theres an original press with a stamp on the label which u can get off ebay for like £30 but also theres a load of bootlegs going about for tenners which have got the end chopped off

Cheers for that :)

theres an original press with a stamp on the label which u can get off ebay for like £30 but also theres a load of bootlegs going about for tenners which have got the end chopped off

Thats what im thinking of buying ... Want the real thing though not some scamming fucker pressing them himself.

The end was chopped of the original press aswell thats how he ended the song...

As for gettin hold of it you can download it for free as an mp3, or hmv are selling it on the b side of an La Roux EP, just what i heard on dubstep forum

i got a copy of this in HMV last week for £6 didnt have anything on the label except the hmv price tag tho but there was loads of them in the shop and its the full track so....

Back
Top Bottom