La Roux - In For The Kill (High Contrast Remix)

It's alright but not great. Skream's mix>>> this one. Purely because I think Skream brings out the vocals a lot better and that gives the track more of an impact...

Should have left alone after sKream had finished with it.

great vocals either way

I imagine it will be released maybe as a white, but yeah should come out, hopefully they will do a full release an get skreams on the B side or vice versa as I aint willin to pay a tenner for it on dubplate.net an I dont trust them as I've heard a lot of bad feedback.

I imagine it will be released maybe as a white, but yeah should come out, hopefully they will do a full release an get skreams on the B side or vice versa as I aint willin to pay a tenner for it on dubplate.net an I dont trust them as I've heard a lot of bad feedback.

Apparently - this is only what I've been told by a mate, that Skream's version is only coming out as a whitelabel, and only like 500 copies have been made, so that's why my friend didn't mind paying a tenner for it.

But that's only what a mate said, so it's not 100% obv. :)

Apparently - this is only what I've been told by a mate, that Skream's version is only coming out as a whitelabel, and only like 500 copies have been made, so that's why my friend didn't mind paying a tenner for it.

But that's only what a mate said, so it's not 100% obv. :)

Your mates right he was only aloud to release 500, he was in talks with the lable to try an get more out but god knows how that went...

Whats this? HC doing another bland remix of a pop tune? No way!!

Back
Top Bottom