LA ROUX-GOING IN FOR THE KILL REMIX

There's a high contrast remix, a Dj Vapour Remix and a Skream remix there the only one's i know but i imagine there's more, every man and his dog has remixed this tune

Thanks for that..only heard it yesterday for the first time. Dont really like the whole " lets do a pop song into a drum and bass" track thing I ..im more a BSE dark dnb follower. But defo ill be purchasing tht on vinyl when I find it..

and yeah DUBSTEP...whats that all about...at least drum and bass has history...im only 19 years old yeah but even I know there aint nothing to DUBSTEP..anyone can get on some weirdly chemically advanced drug and produce a beat with odd annoying sounds in it...DRUM AND BASS ALL THE WAY

i haz the vapour one but its shite.

quiet vocals and really shit mastering. waste of 7 jib

Thanks for that..only heard it yesterday for the first time. Dont really like the whole " lets do a pop song into a drum and bass" track thing I ..im more a BSE dark dnb follower. But defo ill be purchasing tht on vinyl when I find it..

and yeah DUBSTEP...whats that all about...at least drum and bass has history...im only 19 years old yeah but even I know there aint nothing to DUBSTEP..anyone can get on some weirdly chemically advanced drug and produce a beat with odd annoying sounds in it...DRUM AND BASS ALL THE WAY

So everyone who makes dubstep is on chemically "advanced" drugs? Not quite........

And anyone can produce a beat with odd annoying sounds? Yeah maybe so but it takes a lot of effort to make something decent. And dubstep isn't just odd annoying sounds you've obviously been listening to shit.

Fair enough if you gave a valid reason for dubstep being shit, but to say its easy to produce a beat if your on chemically "advanced?" drugs, sorry but you don't have a clue.

And if its so easy why don't you go make a dubstep beat and up it on here, see what its like. After all it is easy.

yeah but allow it that ur not as fucked as everyone else hahahaha
say no to rnb

are you a producer ?

Last edited:

:lamur:

Edit: Its time like this I wish we had that "Your a cunt" (no thanks) button

its not as easy as u think mate!
also if u were in the jungle/dnb scene from the begining would u not like it cos it didnt have history???
in a couple year dubstep will have history allthough it already does
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubstep

Just to ad i rek it may get a release from high contrasy cos on confidential tehy have second CD with mixes from LE and Missy elliot so i rekon they might do...more important if on vinyl tho

Nah but think of the amount of drum and bass there is for a second...all the different types of genres dark, liquid, jump up even goes through to things liek Neurofunk electronica trust..

I bought box of dubstep yeah to get a feel for it and even bought TC wheres my money remix.....but its all samey.

Id more kind to believe that jungle drum and bas is more related to the era of bob marley mate....think for a second where jungle came from acid house/techno and ragga...see it goes way back the the beggining of the ninties.

each there own yeah .. im all up for that. Just DUBSTEP dont cut it for me...

Nah but think of the amount of drum and bass there is for a second...all the different types of genres dark, liquid, jump up even goes through to things liek Neurofunk electronica trust..

I bought box of dubstep yeah to get a feel for it and even bought TC wheres my money remix.....but its all samey.

Id more kind to believe that jungle drum and bas is more related to the era of bob marley mate....think for a second where jungle came from acid house/techno and ragga...see it goes way back the the beggining of the ninties.

each there own yeah .. im all up for that. Just DUBSTEP dont cut it for me...[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats fair enough, but to say its producers are on chemically advanced drugs and dubstep is easy to produce is a over-statement.

And box of dubstep is scratching the surface of dubstep.
Personally i think wheres my money remix is one of the most boring Dubstep tracks i have heard. Theres such a wide variety of dubstep to listen to there is probably something you would like (y) Don't knock it because of what you heard on one cd!

So everyone who makes dubstep is on chemically "advanced" drugs? Not quite........

And anyone can produce a beat with odd annoying sounds? Yeah maybe so but it takes a lot of effort to make something decent. And dubstep isn't just odd annoying sounds you've obviously been listening to shit.

Fair enough if you gave a valid reason for dubstep being shit, but to say its easy to produce a beat if your on chemically "advanced?" drugs, sorry but you don't have a clue.

And if its so easy why don't you go make a dubstep beat and up it on here, see what its like. After all it is easy.

I never said it was really made by drug addicts..its sounds liek it...dont forget were all entitled to our opinion.

I just bought brought up with d and b, acid house, house and for something like DUBSTEP to pop up on the scene in 2000..its like a "try hard" sort of music.

Other reason yeah why drum and bass is better....if you actually listen to a drum and bass track youll notice so many different assorted sounds...everytime you listen to good drum and bas such as Marky, BSE, Jade, Alex Perez etc you notice soemthing new in there..it always draws you back and especially with mixing you have something to look up to different ideas...its hard to explain yeah but drum and bass just does it all the way..

anyone else understand?

Back
Top Bottom