La roux - Bulletproof Zinc remix

love it
mi bro showed this tune
tried to find it but it isnt out till june/july time
gunna be big in the summer

i hate la roux
dont like any of the remixes of la roux tunes she shud die!

i agree with the fact that i reckon he has only done the remix coz of skreams remix of the other tune
but still i tink its a gd tune in its own right

Disgraceful

tracks ok nowt to shout about, but tiesticles, honestly m8 do u do anything else than sittin on ur comp hating on people. fukin forum fanny. jus about evry comment iv seen u post about a track has bin the same as this, nowt but negatives. uno i wud love to here ur tunes bro. send me a link to them!!! i am intrigued to hear ur masterful productions. lmao

tracks ok nowt to shout about, but tiesticles, honestly m8 do u do anything else than sittin on ur comp hating on people. fukin forum fanny. jus about evry comment iv seen u post about a track has bin the same as this, nowt but negatives. uno i wud love to here ur tunes bro. send me a link to them!!! i am intrigued to hear ur masterful productions. lmao

i would choose your next words wisely if i was you

it is actually pretty good... nothing bad to comment! would probably buy it if i had the chance.

as for zinc going with house... didnt photek have the same mid-life crisis in 2000? he did produce some "yeah, it is ok" house tracks, but didnt really blow into the scene... guess same thing is going to happen to zinc. hope he gets over his mid-life issues and returns to dnb :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom