L Fusion June 09 Mix - Jump Up Biznessss!!!

djlfusion

New Mix I Did Today. Not For The Faint Hearted Either!!! Enjoy & Plz Leave Feedback!!!

http://dnbshare.com/download/DJLFusionJune09Mix.MP3.html

Tracklisiting:

DJ L Fusion June 09 Mix

DJ Vapour - In For The Kill
DJ Pleasure - Untitled Roller
Taxman - Sleeze
Original Sin & Taxman - Seen
Billy Kid (Sly) - The Oz
Zen - Dark Em Up
Tantrum Desire - Ready To Go
Original Sin - Dr. Feels Good
Zen - Land Of The Giants
Cabbie - Catch You Again
Prestige & Nik Itch - Full Of Culture
Steppa & Kitcha - Charlie
Taxman & Heist - Demolition Man
Dub Control - Taking Control
Steppa & Kitcha - In Complete Darkness
Clipz - Give It To Me
Dj Kre - Distraction
Dub Control - Drones
Tyke & Recipe - Drop
D*Minds & Hazard - Ho Bass
Original Sin - Overfiend
Taxman & Heist - Iced
Steppa & Kitcha - Hell On Earth
Steppa & Kitcha - Higher
Prestige & Nik Itch - Grow That
Tyke & Recipe - Cocaine Gash
Jayline & Vast - The Mummy
Billy Kid (Sly) - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
Clipz - Offline VIP
Tantrum Desire - Smile
Cabbie - New Hydroponics
Zen Ft. KillaBeatz & Gry - Your Shout
Original Sin - 8 Figure Bass
Zen - Hovercraft VIP
Original Sin & Taxman - Seen
Heist - Mr Creepy
Jamrock (White Label)

Dont Forget to lock in 4 my weekly show on www.shedbass.net every thursday 6-8pm alongside DJ Jargon for 2hours of Drum n Bass & Dubstep

showbanner.gif

downloading... interested to hear 'untitled roller' and 'mr creepy' in a mix, liking both those tunes atm.

mate, mixing on this is tight, but every alternate track from that dj pleasure onwards only comes through the right speaker. makes it difficult to listen to on headphones!

mate, mixing on this is tight, but every alternate track from that dj pleasure onwards only comes through the right speaker. makes it difficult to listen to on headphones!

ye ino m8. i was well annoyd wen i listened back n it did that. basicali i think its bcoz of ma mixer, its bin on its way out for a few months now but i cant afford an new 1. i need a full new set to be honest im not even using technics, i got sum shitty gemini's which are also on ther way out aswell lol.
but thanks for the comments! big up. i do hav a couple of other sets on my myspace to download if u wna check em out.
www.myspace.com./djlfusion1

catch my weekly show on www.shedbass.net every thursday 6-8pm

showbanner.gif

Last edited:
ye ino m8. i was well annoyd wen i listened back n it did that. basicali i think its bcoz of ma mixer, its bin on its way out for a few months now but i cant afford an new 1. i need a full new set to be honest im not even using technics, i got sum shitty gemini's which are also on ther way out aswell lol.
but thanks for the comments! big up. i do hav a couple of other sets on my myspace to download if u wna check em out.
www.myspace.com./djlfusion1

catch my weekly show on www.shedbass.net every thursday 6-8pm

showbanner.gif

mate i had this with my old numark dxm 09! SO annoying!!!! What mixer is it?.. bro try this yeah when your in the mix and you can hear one of the tunes drop to only one speaker whack the gain up and back down real quick.. used to sort it for me.

Hope this helps

No worries m8. as for the tantrum traks.. HOW CUD I NOT PLAY THEM lol. big big traks from tantrum desire cant think of 1 trak from them i dont like. luvin 'ready to go' aswell. safe for ur comment. glad u lyk!!!

Back
Top Bottom