L Fusion - Fuck Off (DnBstep, if thats wot you wana call it)

not particularly my thing but can see what ur going for. the filtered saw waves dont do it for me, but the noise that answers it (if u get me) definitely does, real nice. think it could do with more room around it when it comes in, try dropping the saw waves to let it through? sorry if this is no help .. :confused:

nice tune, ya tunes are soundin big, plus u r shed bass fam, is right, u playin @ beat in blackpool on the 22nd? see ya there, i think its you anyway bruv!

Last edited:
nice tune, ya tunes are soundin big, plus u r shed bass fam, is right, u playin @ beat in blackpool on the 22nd? see ya there, i think its you anyway bruv!

ye im shedbass n ye i wa supposed to be playin @ beat but the promoter was been a dik. he expected me to sell 20 tickets in a week for £10 each, baring in mind im from leeds n not many ppl will travel to blackpool. he sed woteva i dont sell i owe him. so im not paying £200 to play in blackpool, so im not playin no more. there is anuva event in november im playin at for the same guy. DJ Hype is on that line up so watch out for that gna be big!

Some narly sounds in there, a lot of grating character to that lead work.

I don't like where the SD is at all and overall can't get into the groove of the track.

Even though ^, I can still appreciate that you're taking chances and trying new things when it comes to groove.

:keepbeingcreative, mate:

Some narly sounds in there, a lot of grating character to that lead work.

I don't like where the SD is at all and overall can't get into the groove of the track.

Even though ^, I can still appreciate that you're taking chances and trying new things when it comes to groove.

:keepbeingcreative, mate:

thanx for checkin it out neway m8

not my cuppa tea... about the only good drum step tune is hazards wicked sound (flip to tactix)

still loving 6 million and rudeboy though mate, forgot you made them bangers!

are any of these tunes mastered too? might be what they need to polish them right off!

not my cuppa tea... about the only good drum step tune is hazards wicked sound (flip to tactix)

still loving 6 million and rudeboy though mate, forgot you made them bangers!

are any of these tunes mastered too? might be what they need to polish them right off!

not yet no, but dependin on which one i release on my label first eg/ if i release 6 million ways 1st that will be gettin mastered probably this wednesday coming (but im still undecided which one to release 1st). id get em all mastered but i dont have a job so im always skint. lol.
my label, Dropback Records should be up and running either nxt week or the week after at the latest neway. so keep ur eyes peeled. ile probz still sort u out wi 6 million ways free of charge tho wen its mastered seen as tho ur shedbass fam.
live tnyt 6-8pm on shedbass, 1st hour dubstep from jargon then me 2nd hour with the drum n bass!

ye im shedbass n ye i wa supposed to be playin @ beat but the promoter was been a dik. he expected me to sell 20 tickets in a week for £10 each, baring in mind im from leeds n not many ppl will travel to blackpool. he sed woteva i dont sell i owe him. so im not paying £200 to play in blackpool, so im not playin no more. there is anuva event in november im playin at for the same guy. DJ Hype is on that line up so watch out for that gna be big!

Thats pretty gay dude, was it luke?

hey man not a fan of that tune, the rest of your tunes are really good though!

however some of them sound very similar to tunes that are allready out, especially 6 million which sounds nearly exactly like something i heard in a jaydan set!!

however some of them are original and the noises are great. keep it up!

Lovin the drums on this, Id change the bass synth after 2 bars for something a lot more raw sounding. Mabye add a higher pitched synth on there keep it interesting. Big tune though nice one.

not what i tend to listen to but great track imo, the bass is terrorising. like the vocal sample like the drums but they could maybe be added to just to fill the track out i think the snares a bit weak, like the general darkness of the track tho and definetly would listen to it again, good work keep it up,
ive just put a track up so feel free to give me somer feedback

not what i tend to listen to but great track imo, the bass is terrorising. like the vocal sample like the drums but they could maybe be added to just to fill the track out i think the snares a bit weak, like the general darkness of the track tho and definetly would listen to it again, good work keep it up,
ive just put a track up so feel free to give me somer feedback

thanks m8. ile give it a listen now!

Back
Top Bottom