L 33 - Sybaritic

jack2290

Great tune, essence of Mefjus - Distantia

Edit: Maybe a bit more than an essence of haha

Last edited by a moderator:
there are 10980 jump up tunes that sound the same so I think that this is acceptable, funky choon

L33 has been known for stealing loads and loads of shit of other dnb artists

dont understand how you can all think this just acceptable.

It's on 15th place in Drum and Bass top 100, so looks like music speaks for itself...

Instead of just hating around, why don't you just listen to a tune and if you like it you like it, if you don't you don't, simple as that...

As far as I heard a lots of 'famous' producers are spinning that tune, they don't mind about the silly rumors so neither you should mind it too...

Great tune (y)

I don't have any insight into this matter, but so far from what I've heard, L33 has been producing some wicked tunes which I wouldn't consider a rip-off of anything else. Also I don't see any point in ripping off Mefjus since he can do it all by himself, oh wait :teeth:

It's on 15th place in Drum and Bass top 100, so looks like music speaks for itself...

Instead of just hating around, why don't you just listen to a tune and if you like it you like it, if you don't you don't, simple as that...

As far as I heard a lots of 'famous' producers are spinning that tune, they don't mind about the silly rumors so neither you should mind it too...

Great tune (y)

Rumour or not. I switched between the two and some of the sounds and arrangements are identical.

I just dont understand how L 33 could put this out? I gotta say i was rating him, he was building up his skills quite quickly as i could see from his releases but now ive lost all respect from him. Hes just collaborated with Mefjus so bit of a coincidence this comes out soon after....

well if this is ok, i shall have fuck loads of new tracks out for free download tomorrow.

L33 is clearly talented. I'm not sure where I stand on this, I suppose its a manifestation of taking your inspiration from inside dnb, as opposed to finding it elsewhere

L33 is clearly talented. I'm not sure where I stand on this, I suppose its a manifestation of taking your inspiration from inside dnb, as opposed to finding it elsewhere

Its not just inspiration though. Its actual Plagiarism. They are the same sounds.

Back
Top Bottom