L 33 - Sybaritic

frankly this is as much rise audios problem as his, they should be thinking, is this really acceptable.

the tune may as well be distantia. some of his other stuff is good but this is just daft.

All of these producers and tracks sound pretty much exactly the same anyway. This particular track just a little more so.

You can tell there 2 different tracks.... producers use the same sounds all the time, get over it..... if your pissed off about it dont buy it and STFU

Why STFU? It's a forum for discussing things. Or is it not allowed in the dnb code of ethics to discuss things objectively

STFU because its kinda boring listening to people slag off this great artists because of where he gets his inspiration from..... Mefjus actually gave him advice on this track that is probably why there are similarities.

Well yeah but using your logic, if you don't like it don't read it... if producers are gonna make tunes that sound the same as each other then I guess people are gonna discuss it

STFU because its kinda boring listening to people slag off this great artists because of where he gets his inspiration from..... Mefjus actually gave him advice on this track that is probably why there are similarities.

There is no point in arguing with these people. They'll hate on it even thou they don't know absolutely nothing about the background of the track, various circumstances and stuff like that, not to mention the main factor, jealousy...

Take an example of people hating on Rockwell just because he dig some trap tunes and playing some of em in his sets. People need to learn that everyone has a different taste in music. If you really like something, someone can find it awful and there is a dead end, but in general there is a plenty of music out there and everyone can find smth for themselves...

There is no point in arguing with these people. They'll hate on it even thou they don't know absolutely nothing about the background of the track, various circumstances and stuff like that, not to mention the main factor, jealousy...

He is a good producer. There is no question about it. His level of production is far higher than mine and most people I know. A lot of his tunes are really good. According to Emporers comment on there he had the distantia project and just rearranged it. I don't think he recreated the bass sound. I think its the actual same channel strip and whatever sound it run through it.
I know its difficult considering that there is a lot of good D&B around at the moment but its better to draw inspiration from other genres. A lot of genres get stuck in a downwards spiral where every producer gets influenced by one big artist then they all end creating sounds that are similar for a while, then it dies out.

You can tell there 2 different tracks.... producers use the same sounds all the time, get over it..... if your pissed off about it dont buy it and STFU

Normally there are some differences though. I don't think its possible to recreate an entire effects chain by ear if its a complicated sound.

Perhaps, but if someone actually gets physically angry about a particular producers production habits, I truly believe that person needs to evaluate their direction in life.

i think saying everyone on here is jealous because they have the temerity to hold an opinion on a piece of music is pretty small minded.

at the end of the day it's all subjective. personally i think it sounds really similar to distantia, and isn't quite as good as distantia. on that basis i wouldn't buy this track. there are other tunes l33 has made that i really like and have bought.

But why get angry? Just don't buy it yourself. At the end of the day, getting angry about something as trivial as this is just ridiculous.

Yeah I see what you mean. I'm not angry. I just laughed when I heard it. I think its mainly disappointment. Especially when there are people who are actually making music that has some originality but are getting nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom