L 33 - Sybaritic

invisible

It's on 15th place in Drum and Bass top 100, so looks like music speaks for itself...

Instead of just hating around, why don't you just listen to a tune and if you like it you like it, if you don't you don't, simple as that...

As far as I heard a lots of 'famous' producers are spinning that tune, they don't mind about the silly rumors so neither you should mind it too...

Great tune (y)

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
I don't have any insight into this matter, but so far from what I've heard, L33 has been producing some wicked tunes which I wouldn't consider a rip-off of anything else. Also I don't see any point in ripping off Mefjus since he can do it all by himself, oh wait :teeth:

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
It's on 15th place in Drum and Bass top 100, so looks like music speaks for itself...

Instead of just hating around, why don't you just listen to a tune and if you like it you like it, if you don't you don't, simple as that...

As far as I heard a lots of 'famous' producers are spinning that tune, they don't mind about the silly rumors so neither you should mind it too...

Great tune (y)
Rumour or not. I switched between the two and some of the sounds and arrangements are identical.

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
I just dont understand how L 33 could put this out? I gotta say i was rating him, he was building up his skills quite quickly as i could see from his releases but now ive lost all respect from him. Hes just collaborated with Mefjus so bit of a coincidence this comes out soon after....

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
L33 is clearly talented. I'm not sure where I stand on this, I suppose its a manifestation of taking your inspiration from inside dnb, as opposed to finding it elsewhere