L 33 - Sybaritic

invisible

Some really nice stuff is coming out from this young 18 years old Bulgarian and without a doubt he's going to be big in the future. Some people here already mentioned him in ''Who to watch out for in 2013??'' and so far he already released tracks on various labels like Rise Audio, Citrus, Syndrome, Subculture, Avantgarde, Close 2 Death, Hustle Audio and been supported/playing out his music from the names like Andy C, Alix Perez, Octane & DLR, Break, Mefjus, June Miller, Need for Mirrors, Skeptical, Mindscape and many more including myself. ..

If you don't know about him and want to find out more and get involved with his music and news, check out his soundcloud/facebook page, lot of material is up on the table.

https://soundcloud.com/l-33-1
http://www.facebook.com/pages/L-33/188486244508587?fref=ts

Support!

Last edited:
defs has a bit of mefjus but I still dig it.

i've heard some of his stuff last year on hustle audio and was some great stuff. indeed someone to watch out in 2013

still rinse the hustle audio EP, excellent stuff. on a side note what was the big argument about L33 using noisia snares and such? was it a valid one?

has got a nice groove, deffo a bit mefjus-ish though, think they even made a collab together?

Yeah, they made Inclination, a proper tune. And the argument was because he sampled the snare from Floating Zero and used it in 2 or 3 tunes in the same LP, but it's all water under the bridge now. Really enjoy his work, check out Complex Things that 2nd drop is :antitank:

has got a nice groove, deffo a bit mefjus-ish though, think they even made a collab together?

Yes, Inclination...

Yeah, they made Inclination, a proper tune. And the argument was because he sampled the snare from Floating Zero and used it in 2 or 3 tunes in the same LP, but it's all water under the bridge now. Really enjoy his work, check out Complex Things that 2nd drop is :antitank:

This! + It was 2 years ago I think, now he's making some really amazing stuff and he has a really bright future...

(y)

Last edited:
still rinse the hustle audio EP, excellent stuff. on a side note what was the big argument about L33 using noisia snares and such? was it a valid one?

Thanks!!

He did use some dodgy samples yeah and he admitted it, but doesnt anymore learned his lesson and has come leaps and bounds since imo..... defo one to watch he just gets better and better, rumoured to be doing something for Break too :)

Back
Top Bottom