@ Kurt

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Moskit, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

1.) Is this your Dad?
    2.) What is he saying at the end of the clip?
    3.) Lakrits

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EJsgq46atU[/video]

2. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

4.) LAMPS OR CLOGGS?

3. Moskit

5.) Breezeblock for a head

4. Moskit

6.) Suicidal bitch ex. New job after ghb + kangaslag made you lose last one. New in love girl. Which is more rule ass?

- - - Updated - - -

7.) Adumb plays horrible synth + bass. Is this better or worse than beardstep fairies dancing on cymbals + raindrops on daisies?

$marty likes this.
  5. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Turd sniffer.

6. Moskit

Put a number infront of your post or contract terminal cancer of the head.

Wait...

7. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

8. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

hes talking about a dog party on the street and feeding them free pedigree pal. haha is that my father he asks. haha.

yes. it is.

ok ok ok dude dude dude so i just sampled the nightlife of gothenburg annnnd heres what happened. i contacted my brother and said i wanted to check out the nightlife and he said great, its street party day, the best party day of all the year, it also happens to be gay pride. imagine my delight.
    its much like kings day in amsterdam, only if you remove 90% of the awesome, so basically your normal thursday, but the streets were packed with music rigs, police, and weirdos. not to mention garden furniture and people blasting music out their windows.
    because of drinking laws, you cant drink on the street in sweden. not from a glass container, or a visible alcohol logo, but the police allowed plastic cups of beer on the street, on this particular day. even though thats also against the law.

the hipster style is so deeply rooted in sweden its shocking. youre supposed to look like a homeless person but your outfit is supposed to cost 1000 eur. thats a direct quote and the motto of the country. it was insane. hipster is not a style, its simply how people look in sweden. alternative is not an alternative, its how youre supposed to look, which, imo, defeats the purpose. anyway i had to borrow stuff from my brother to even be let into the club.

there is also the dolce and gabana/versace club and bar blocks, which i think we all know from personal experience or tv or whatever, but its separate.
    its deeply rooted however, its a jersey shore thing, the guido, but "sweedo" type thing, which has been going on forever. which is vs. the indie rock thing, that
    now has evolved into hipster. you want to have a night out on the town, make sure youre one or the other, or youre going nowhere. oh and dont be drunk or high
    or youre not getting in. and that shit is for real, like measure your pupils dilation to the millimeter or make you let them smell your breath.

that kind of thing exists, but, and this is important, has no root in amsterdam nightlife culture, which is a huge part of the reason i moved there.
    also the fact that you can alcohol and top quality... anything(you know what i mean) for very little money comparatively, played in.
    but naturally the music was the main reason. to make dnb and go dnb raving. was always my main reason for moving to and living in and fighting like a ferret on pcp to live in amsterdam, because 10 years ago, there was no dnb in sweden. apparently now there is!

the club that we went to played motown and early rock n roll. how hipster is that.
    i like dnb over any other music, but on a dancefloor i cant commit to a song i dont like, if a song comes on that i like, like all of a sudden skullstep or jump up, i feel stupid and silly and i do this embarressed little buttercup jig like john travolta with a frozen fake smile, until the next song comes on. this is why i dont go to jump up nights, and not to jump up disguised as techstep or skullstep either, i go to a party to brock out, but i cant commit to shit songs, and therefore i wont go to a dnb, even if thats all theres on that friday.

but now im on a soul/rock n roll dancefloor, with a dj that doesnt mix, he plays the songs to the end, then puts on the next. and remember, this is the biggest party night of the year, it the most popular club. the akwardness of doing that barry manilow jig TO REAL FKING BARRY MANILOW just i cant explain the horror , it was such disgusting behaviour, such loss of face unto myself.

until i see this girl with a nice dance, that does twirls that i like. so i ask her in dutch/swedish/english, which is the language i now speak, and is no real language, but i ask her if i may buy her a drink, and she says she wants to dance another song, and then we go outside to cool off, a drink, and a chat. nice girl, really nice girl. tough girl. fucking tough. but ok yeah that was fun.

apparently the rules are different in sweden, my brother informed me later, you dont dance like barry white and then take a girl from the dancefloor for a drink, thats not how it works when you want to pull, in sweden.
    thats past tense, thats 70s stuff, stuff disco daddies did. but i dont know why in the fuck that wouldnt work, in any country, or what? how else would it work?

i had already, by then, ran into a girl that i fucked when she was 17, and we were totally in love.
    at that time, she clearly had a future as a model, tall, lanky, no tits, just nipples, a barely existing butt, thigh gap, model cute face, back then, seriously, i had no doubt she would become a model.
    but that was 11 years ago, and she had... gotten wider? her chest had gotten wider somehow? no model career, i guarantee you, more like... lifting heavy stuff, like... old people, maybe. her body had developed weird. and just running into her like that was akward. she had her back turned talking to my mate as i came back from the bar, and i heard someone say "social worker" "colleauge" and "...lived at some point with..." so she turns round and as both our faces twist and turn trying to place this familiar but warped face the akwardness was reaching critical levels. i resorted to my normal politeness to defuse the situation, and she to her submissivenes. i think we might have gone home together that night if it hadnt been for me decidedly ignoring her, knowing her fucked up background.

its just... way back then, i treated her bad. i did. not gonna detail, but basically she was made to suffer for what another girl had done to me. but im afraid thats the way of the world.
    i thought she was gonna be mad and give me a bollocking,
    but then i realize she was scared to death but very very curious of me. and single. so i ignored her, all night, but made sure she saw me chilling with this girl.

we then went home and ate the rest of the pasta from dinner as drunky food. didnt say one word about getting drugs, but the thought was absolutely at the front of my brain. but didnt say one word, which i think is quite and accomplishment.

so thats how my night out in gothenburg went.

9. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

Karl, you should write a book.

logikz likes this.
  10. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

[​IMG]

Moskit, logikz and $marty like this.
  11. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Fine MS Paint skills there AJ

logikz likes this.
  12. logikz

this is fo all yall mah n#€gaz. skillz. got to act right.

he talking like a snitch? that aint my n#€ga
    he tripping off a bitch? that int my n#€ga

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  13. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

kurt eaeheaeaahehee

he is a robot noob. he has skynet

$marty likes this.
  14. logikz

i so do not. fester. funny story actually, party, in swedish, is "fest"

15. Fes Rock