Kursa - Unknow

Exxcessivve

Dawn Wall
VIP Junglist
Kursa usually produces glitch hop to my knowledge, but he's released this DnB track in order to raise funds for a new laptop to produce on.

(not to be confused with the disgraceful australian rapper known as Kerser)

Last edited by a moderator:
I should start a glitchhop alias and call myself 3sixtie :teeth:

Shame levels would be so much lower if I said I was listening to "3sixtie". Kerser has lyrics like "woke up, punched a cone, it was 8am". Just sooo derro and the definition of ladhop. Funny seeing people aspire to be him haha

Shame levels would be so much lower if I said I was listening to "3sixtie". Kerser has lyrics like "woke up, punched a cone, it was 8am". Just sooo derro and the definition of ladhop. Funny seeing people aspire to be him haha

i know life aspirations when i see them:

Aussie-2.jpg

also i'm ashamed of aussie hip hop, are you?

also i'm ashamed of aussie hip hop, are you?

Nah I actually like quite a lot of it. Hilltop Hoods are legends in my eyes, and I think Seth Sentry, K21, Horrorshow, Thundamentals, some 360 (not really his pop songs) and a few Bliss N Eso tracks, are pretty good. Golden Era Records are the label where all the Australian hip hop artists I'm semi proud/proud of are signed.

Nah I actually like quite a lot of it. Hilltop Hoods are legends in my eyes, and I think Seth Sentry, K21, Horrorshow, Thundamentals, some 360 (not really his pop songs) and a few Bliss N Eso tracks, are pretty good. Golden Era Records are the label where all the Australian hip hop artists I'm semi proud/proud of are signed.
For me, the instrumentals and production are the only things that hold up the tunes mostly. Too many lyrcists dont do it for me.

For me, the instrumentals and production are the only things that hold up the tunes mostly. Too many lyrcists dont do it for me.

I definitely think the production on most Australian hip hop is verryyyy good, but I must agree that if you just read the lyrics, there'd only be a few that had impressive ones, Hilltop Hoods and Seth Sentry are the best lyricists to me.

fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Producers need to start checking that their names aren't similar to others before they start up hahah. That Cursa track is nice though

Back
Top Bottom