Kryteria & Ketz - Alive

very nice mate! Loving the drums. The reverse stab kinda noise is wicked. Really like it - very noisia-ish. The eqing of the whole track is spot on. If you get a chance take a look at my stuff - I posted a thread called "check out my tunes!" ...cant miss it haha.

Big tune mate, sounding fuckin' perfect!!!!!
I'd love to be able to make some dark sounding dirty bass like that.
Mind sharing the basics of how it's achieved ?

got some nice tunes in ur player there.
Drums are really tight and sound heavy im just not a fan of the kinda swirly bass.
really good production and masterin like some1 already said sounds spot on.
ino this isnt too helpful but heh, i like ur stuff

Loved the apparent simplicity of the intro... it really did bring memories of my old Quake 3 matches listening to Reznor's tracks...

The track evolves brilliantly, and the best of all is that each element seems to have a correct "space": I cannot find a single element that seems just seem out of place (ie the typical white noise when you are bored)...

So overall: brilliant track mate :)

David

p$ daywalker is another fab song!

BIG UP GUYS!
Glad you like the tune,We got another one in the works as well with Ketz called "Maniac" it's along the same lines as "Alive".:twisted:

Last edited:
BIG UP GUYS!
Glad you like the tune,We got another one in the works as well with Ketz called "Maniac" it's along the same lines as "Alive".:twisted:

Sweet mate, will it be three of you on the next track? I was over at drumandbass.be the other day and read somewhere in the tunes forum that the three of you where gonna team up?

Sweet mate, will it be three of you on the next track? I was over at drumandbass.be the other day and read somewhere in the tunes forum that the three of you where gonna team up?

haha u may have that confused with stuff i been workin on with my boyz Ghost and Techlogix but as i said earlier i'm hoping to work with Kryteria in future :D

and thanks again for all the comments guys, much appreciated! ;)

haha u may have that confused with stuff i been workin on with my boyz Ghost and Techlogix but as i said earlier i'm hoping to work with Kryteria in future :D

and thanks again for all the comments guys, much appreciated! ;)

That'l be the one! L O L!!:D

Back
Top Bottom