Kryptic Minds FACT Mix #241 (April 2011)

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Kryptic Minds rarely do studio mixes so this is a big one, crammed full of dubs and stuff from their new album, tasty.

01. Kryptic Minds – Untitled [Dub]
02, Kryptic Minds – Untitled [Dub]
03. Kryptic Minds – Untitled [Dub]
04. Kryptic Minds – Time Flies
05. DJ Madd – Dub Marine (Kryptic Minds Remix) [Blackbox]
06. DJ Madd – Pitch Black [Forthcoming Osiris Music]
07. Matt U – Empty Inside [Osiris Music]
08. Kryptic Minds – Can’t Sleep [Blackbox]
09. Kryptic Minds – The Fifth [Blackbox]
10. Kryptic Minds – No More No Less [Blackbox]
11. DJ Madd – New Reality [Osiris Music]
12. Freeze & LX ONE – Foreseen [Osiris Music]
13. Kryptic Minds – Untitled [Dub]
14. Kryptic Minds – The Things They Left behind [Blackbox]
15. Kryptic Minds – Untitled [Dub]
16. Kryptic Minds – Just After Sunset [Blackbox]
17. Kryptic Minds & Youngsta – Arcane [Blackbox]
18. Kryptic Minds – Untitled [Dub]
19. Matt U – Unforgiven [Forthcoming Osiris Music]
20. Kryptic Minds – Untitled [Dub]
21. Kryptic Minds – Wasteland [Osiris Music]

Oh you beast.
This is what its all about.
Both these guys deserve a knighthood for their service to dubstep.

They seem to regain my faith in it everyday

Oh you beast.
This is what its all about.
Both these guys deserve a knighthood for their service to dubstep.

They seem to regain my faith in it everyday

Totally agree. Be wicked sick if they did a huge collab with Distance & Icicle, though I think my head would explode from the outcome of such a collab!

Totally agree. Be wicked sick if they did a huge collab with Distance & Icicle, though I think my head would explode from the outcome of such a collab!

I mentioned something about a Kryptic Minds Icicle and Youngsta collab, I'm sure they said something along the lines of a Icicle and KM collab was in the works, dont quote me on that tho.

Either was the tunes being pumped out by Kryptic Minds, Youngsta, SP:MC, DJ Madd, LX One and Icicle (Freeze) are killing it right now imo

I mentioned something about a Kryptic Minds Icicle and Youngsta collab, I'm sure they said something along the lines of a Icicle and KM collab was in the works, dont quote me on that tho.

Either was the tunes being pumped out by Kryptic Minds, Youngsta, SP:MC, DJ Madd, LX One and Icicle (Freeze) are killing it right now imo

o_O

I new about them working about a collab with Youngsta but I had no clue about them doing something with Icicle!

Icicle's Sonic Router Mix is pretty good too, not as much as this but still quality.

So much good heavy minimal stuff is coming out of the UK right now, really makes me sad to live in America, as all the contacts that I've made only know/make the hypey-aggressive stuff. Not that there's a problem with that, just that I feel I'm the only one in my area pushing this type of sound. :(

Kryptic Minds are easily my favorite artist in dubstep, everything they produce is pure gold. Haven't actually disliked a single dubstep track they've made.
This sort of sound is looking really healthy as well, thanks to DJ's like Youngsta, so much minimal, aggressive & dark dubstep coming out of the UK right now.

that lx one and icicle collab is large, foreseen i think? really feeling this type of style atm

That whole release is the bee's knees! SP:MC & Youngsta on the flip with Unidentified. LARGE.

Dark heavy minimal stuff totally kills everytime!

Back
Top Bottom