KRUSER - DRUM & BASS SESSION 6

Kruser

soundcloud.com/kruser
The Drum & Bass Session series of mix CD's started for me back in March of 2003. I was living two blocks from Historic Lambeau Field on the corner of Lombardi and 14th Street in Green Bay Wisconsin in the duplex house we rented. We had quite the little party place and always had 4 turntables, 2 mixers, 1 CDJ, and 2 Roland MC505's hooked up at all times. I remember the day I recorded the first DNBS mix like it was yesterday. I just bought some used Drum & Bass records from a good friend of mine. (Absolute Zero & Subphonics - The Code/Fugitive, Usual Suspects - Killa Bees/Contortion, Konflict - Cyanide/Outpost, Polarity & Shroombab - Bad Motions/Double Trouble, DJ Loxy - Vortex, & some others I can't recall) I was pretty amped about the tracks I just got and mixed them with some of my tracks I had already and recorded a killer mix.

From that day forward I have put out a mix every year around my birthday late Feb, early Mar under the name Drum & Bass Session. Because they are all really just jam sessions, grabbing random records and going with the flow. Always representing the sub genre of Drum & Bass I was currently playing out at the time, some years it was funky, some hard, some both. This mix is a showcase to Drum & Bass tracks from '08 & '09, it has a progression from Jump Up to Ragga, to Neuro Funk all transitioned by Hip Hop cuts. I also was quick mixing the tracks to keep the progression building and building. This recording was also taken in one shot, no editing, 100% me, real time! I hope you all give it a listen start to finish, enjoy!
JK

Well after much anticipation/procrastination on my part, being one month late, here it is folks.....

DNBS6_FRONT.jpg

DNBS6_BACK.jpg

Kruser - Drum & Bass Session 6 (320kbps)
Kruser - Drum & Bass Session 6 (256kbps)
Kruser - Drum & Bass Session 6 (192kbps)

LockGuy.png

Back
Top Bottom