Kroppah - Won't Think Twice

I would bring the vox a bit more, make them more defined. I would also some variation to the track. The rest is all good to my ears (y)

Vocal sounds like it says don't fight the Taco :D - overall love it mate, got a nice crisp sound, just not sure on those vocals. Nice effort

I will never fight the taco.
This is sounding real good on my end. Awesome bass drums sound great on my end. I think what this song could use to make it a little better in my opinion is some more risers and noises just to spice it up. You have a solid track. I think you could just little things to add a bit more character. Not to much though this track is awesome!

I will never fight the taco.
This is sounding real good on my end. Awesome bass drums sound great on my end. I think what this song could use to make it a little better in my opinion is some more risers and noises just to spice it up. You have a solid track. I think you could just little things to add a bit more character. Not to much though this track is awesome!

Thanks IV4. I might go back to this with a few little extra tricks but probably not tbh, as once I've bounced a tune out I almost never go back to it. Which is probably a bad thing :rofl:

Thanks IV4. I might go back to this with a few little extra tricks but probably not tbh, as once I've bounced a tune out I almost never go back to it. Which is probably a bad thing :rofl:
I do the same thing. It always makes me upset when somebody points out an obvious error but I won't go back to fix it. Just put it in the memory bank.

Back
Top Bottom