Kroppah - Plans Of Vengeance

Yo.

Like the early intro, but it shuts down and feels a bit long after that.
Kick is a bit muddy. Like the second part of the core better.

You know I got to leave a comment.
The bass sounds mucky. Kick and snare punch through just fine. Mix sounds good at 1:28. For that mid bass thing you got going on. Have you tried cutting levels out of the middle with an eq then raising them in the upper frequcies?
Over all I like the track. Just thought the bass was a bit mucky on the drop.

Hey IV, i know what you mean about the bass, i'll take another look at it but it was kinda tricky to work with because it had so much processing

thanks for taking the time to listen an comment mate

Hey IV, i know what you mean about the bass, i'll take another look at it but it was kinda tricky to work with because it had so much processing

thanks for taking the time to listen an comment mate
If I never do send me a message and I will.

107 views and only two real replies. Fucking pathetic.

Yeah this tune aint that good to be honest anyway mate :lol:

I only had a few hours in it to be fair, gonna try and come up with something a lot better than this next time

thanks for your concern tho!

Hey buddy,

I am well into the intro sounds like a sick foundation for like a future bass track or something :)

Drop wise I'm afraid to say I'm not feeling it myself :/ don't take any offence to that though! I just ain't into heavy stuff. Here are some tips I think might help you though: :)

1. Make those drums punch through a bit more, the bass overpowers them a bit!

2. At the section just before 1.30 where the main bass sound cuts out I think the bass should then start filtering out or something :) It will make the transition a lot cleaner as the bass kind of suddenly stops.

Hope my comment is helpful!

Thanks for your comment fella

I did eq some room for the kick and snare but the bass is so thick! and thats a real good idea about filtering off the bass too!

Left a comment on your tune btw.

It's not about this being a great track or not. This is about positive reciprocity. Mr Meh you aare always posting and listening to other peoples tracks. When you put out one people should lshow some.

Definition for all
Reciprocity: in social psychology refers to responding to a positive action with another positive action, rewarding kind actions. As a social construct, reciprocity means that in response to friendly actions, people are frequently much nicer and much more cooperative than predicted by the self-interest model; conversely, in response to hostile actions they are frequently much more nasty and even brutal.

Back
Top Bottom