Kroppah - No Survivors (forthcoming on TDM Records)

I think everyone is envious of your release.
The intro has an older vibe to it. I think the symbols could be cooler if they where panned. The bass(mid bass) is a bit mucky. Is the whole track in mono? I like the feel. I like the everything I just think the mix is no good at least on my end.

cheers for the feedback mate, i think you are keeping this section of the forum alive with your comments, appreciate it!

And only the kicks, snares and sub are in mono. And the mix sounds fine on every system ive tested it out on, what are you listening to it on mate?

I like the bassline, nice classic reese sound. The drums are not to my liking though, they seem a little static and don't roll enough for me, could do with a little bit more 'interest'. Could do with a little more stereo width maybe some dark pads with some panning etc. Only listening in rather cheap earphones at the mo so can't comment on the sub bass.

Yeah as stated needs more stereo, great dark feel tho. I think a section that includes a percussive vocal at the beginning of a 4 or 8 bar loop may help drive this and add a human element, you know a kinda "Uhh!"

thanks for the comments guys

too late to make changes now but i'll look into those things you mentioned in future tunes

cheers

cheers for the feedback mate, i think you are keeping this section of the forum alive with your comments, appreciate it!

And only the kicks, snares and sub are in mono. And the mix sounds fine on every system ive tested it out on, what are you listening to it on mate?

I listen on my very super awesome computer speaker I will have you know:) Usually however they seem to cut the edges of muck out making them terrible to produce with because a lot of mid frequencies will sound great until I listen to the song on a different system. Thats also why I like posting here because you guys with the real monitors can tell me where my stuff is going bad.

Also I enjoy listening to music here where it is raw. To be perfectly honest I think a lot of professional music is well mixed shit. I sometimes hear songs in here that I love the mix is not good but I loved the song. Not only that I can tell the artist how I felt about the song and they give a shit. We are all lucky to have a place like this and should take advantage of it more.
Keep the tracks coming, one day if you become famous you can come to where I live and make a track with me.

I listen on my very super awesome computer speaker I will have you know:) Usually however they seem to cut the edges of muck out making them terrible to produce with because a lot of mid frequencies will sound great until I listen to the song on a different system. Thats also why I like posting here because you guys with the real monitors can tell me where my stuff is going bad.

Also I enjoy listening to music here where it is raw. To be perfectly honest I think a lot of professional music is well mixed shit. I sometimes hear songs in here that I love the mix is not good but I loved the song. Not only that I can tell the artist how I felt about the song and they give a shit. We are all lucky to have a place like this and should take advantage of it more.
Keep the tracks coming, one day if you become famous you can come to where I live and make a track with me.

Haha, i wont say no to that!

And when are we gonna hear a tune from you anyway bro? :)

Haha, i wont say no to that!

And when are we gonna hear a tune from you anyway bro? :)
Back in october of last year a lot os shit happen in my life preventing me from being able to produce at least a couple of hours a week. And then about a month ago I move but still not been able to set up my computer with Reason on it. So I have to patiently wait. Until I can get back into the game. I have like three unfinished tracks I can not wait to get to.

Back
Top Bottom