Kroppah - Fallen Angel

Twinkle twinkle little star immediately comes to mind in the intro.... I'm not sure if that's intended (or perhaps my brain works oddly, if unintended I'm sorry!!). But thought I'd better mention it.

I like your drums, they're great (especially the kick, but you seem to have got everything right about them all). Only thing is i think they could use a few more fills or variation especially at the end of 16 bars or so (though sometimes you stop the tune which is also fine). Bass is fine, like also the strings at the end to finish it off :)

Thanks for checking it out mate, I never noticed that about the melody before but now you mention it it does kinda remind me of twinkle twinkle :rofl:

Maybe I will change it...

Nasty bass man! you are in need of more variations and FX tho as it gets kind of dull after a while I'm afraid... and for the melody, don't think it really fits the tune and if u want to keep it, I don't think twinkle twinkle is copyrighted :lol:

Like your drums as well! They sound crisp :)

Twinkle twinkle little star in drum and bass from. As a dad this is awesome. The bass is pretty sick. However it does get a little boring after a bit. You could always try a 2nd bass to give it more dynamics. As far as the mix goes it sounds good over here. Good work Mr.Meh I am glad to see you back on the horse.

Thanks for the comments guys

Think I'm just gonna leave this one as it is now, was just something to get me back in the loop really and I've already started on something else now :lol:

Oh yeah ! Love the drum work and that bass line makes me drool ! I totally agree on the melody though I instantly thought of a lullaby. Keep it up !

Yep, as said before, def Twinkle Twinkle going on here.
Personaly I think it would take a hell of a lot of work to make a nursery rhyme a dancefloor smash. But that not saying it impossible.
Really like the sound of the main bass patch. If put in time playing with patterns and variations might well get folk raving it up to Twinkle Twinkle :)

Good work anyhow man, keep it up. :)

Back
Top Bottom