Kroppah - Diminished Responsibility

nice and dark which is good. The intro doesn't really jump out at me that much though. Not so keen on the open hat/crash sample going on - needs to either be completely changed or use a different sample all together - I'd even say roll off some low end on it so it doesn't sound so prominent, or side chain it the snare to give it a bit more variance (you may of done this already). Sub bass is nice and other percussion elements are cool. Would give the main 'top' end bass a bit more direction too - tune is nice and dark but it's left me wanting to a bit more as its pretty much a heavy rolling bass line and percussion driven with nothing in between. More mid range frequency sounds would be nice I reckon - as in try brighten up and widen the top end bass sound if thats whats driving the track. Seems most of the driving sounds are limited to mostly under 300hz or there abouts.

Snare/Kick sound cool to me and like the other percussion elements and the sub bass is sounding really nice through my cans.

nice and dark which is good. The intro doesn't really jump out at me that much though. Not so keen on the open hat/crash sample going on - needs to either be completely changed or use a different sample all together - I'd even say roll off some low end on it so it doesn't sound so prominent, or side chain it the snare to give it a bit more variance (you may of done this already). Sub bass is nice and other percussion elements are cool. Would give the main 'top' end bass a bit more direction too - tune is nice and dark but it's left me wanting to a bit more as its pretty much a heavy rolling bass line and percussion driven with nothing in between. More mid range frequency sounds would be nice I reckon - as in try brighten up and widen the top end bass sound if thats whats driving the track. Seems most of the driving sounds are limited to mostly under 300hz or there abouts.

Snare/Kick sound cool to me and like the other percussion elements and the sub bass is sounding really nice through my cans.

thanks for the feedback mate :)

No a bad track at all. Maybe the high hats are a bit too high volume in the mix (but this is mostly my taste rather than critique) but overall this is quite rounded.

Top Job! :D

very nice structure and dynamic parts. good sounding, like beat and bass.
but in first drop, I think, bassline is simple, or boring)
generally, nice work man.

Back
Top Bottom