Kroppah - Are You Scared

Ok, I enjoy the si-fi intro. I love how the drums come and just pop in. The vocals are cool. When the drop comes in I wish there was some sort of high stabby thingy on top. Woo woo part with the almost have time drums are tits. I'm not to sure on the bongo's. What do you think about the bongos? I also like the panning high hats at the end.

On a different note this song really does deserve some feedback other than me just saying Its fun. I wish others would take a little bit of time just to express there opinions. Positive or negative its all to help each other.

Thanks for your post mate, i appreciate it

I would have thought this tune would have gotten some more feedback too but oh well...

And i like the bongos! I think they help break things up a bit, and im guessing you saying that the drumstep edits are 'tits' is a good thing, right? lol

I like it.....I reckon the bass would benefit from some lowpass automations to help it move more, Some real nice gritty sounds in here, and I'm a sucka for bongo's, try adding a little bit of delay to them....

Thanks Fletch, good idea about the lowpass automations and the bongos already have a little bit of phaser and panning on them iirc, i'll try some delay, cheers.

Mr. Meh
Who does not like tits? Nobody! I love tits, babys love tits, girls love tits, even gay dudes love tits. So when you put figurative tits in a song, I love em'.

Back
Top Bottom