KRONIX - To the Beat

sounds good so far. the only main problem I can hear is that the drums sound too tinny when the bassline comes in. also the bass is a bit repetitive after a while. think it'll be a good track if you put some more work into it. good job so far.

Yeah lovely bass! Nice n deep!

Only thing I can think of is that the snare sounds a bit quiet and misses some low end and the kick's really loud (Have shitty speakers though). This is particularly noticable in the intro, doesn't really bother me when the bass comes in.

I have to agree with every body about the snare. Something sounds off. The track overall sounds great.

Really nice moving out there, big ups! I would change that snare-sample and boost your drums a little bit louder. Otherwise a good production! Nice fx's around this sound! :)

Last edited:
Should give this away at 100 likes ;)

Haha, seriously though, That bass is pretty mad man! I have to agree with everyone else though, the drums ain't sounding great to me. Don't wanna sound a dick but I know you can do better with your drums and percussion for sure. :)

Also, no one has pointed it out but massive ups on the pad in the intro. Sounds ace to me. :D

Smooth tune, bass is deep and rich

although i agree the bassline gets a bit repetitive after a while

the snare sounds alright to me, i dont think a big snare would suit a tune like this

Lovin' it Fletch!

Bass is heavy, the drums are programmed (and tuned) to perfection.

I do have to agree with the previous comments about that snare...it just doesn't sit well with the kit/mix IMO. It's a bit to metallic/industrial sounding. I think layering the current snare with a more organic snare containing a bid more mid-low would really give this tune the extra bit of "punch."

Aside from that, this is another fine production you've created, really liking it quite a bit.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom