DnB KRONIX - The Raven

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
hey peeps, here's another new one from me. I've used clips of the vocal sample before in previous tracks, but I like it so much, and it works really well within this track so I just thought fuck it, why not lol! ( and a special shout to hyqxyz for bringing this sample to my attention a while back when he used it in one of his tracks!)

great track mate, nice and dark and i love the groove of it

and that film sample is spot on for this tune

I said on your other tune a while back that if you can nail your drums you'll be flying, well holy shit, you went and turned into Superman! This is intense stuff, I absolutely love it, up there with the best I've heard on the forum. One point, after the 4 minute mark there's room for a higher synth, melody or stab to come in over the top just to keep the energy going. (IMO!) :slayer: AWESOME!

I said on your other tune a while back that if you can nail your drums you'll be flying, well holy shit, you went and turned into Superman! This is intense stuff, I absolutely love it, up there with the best I've heard on the forum. One point, after the 4 minute mark there's room for a higher synth, melody or stab to come in over the top just to keep the energy going. (IMO!) :slayer: AWESOME!

Superman huh?! lol, thanks man, appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom