Kronix - The One Who Knocks (Deep Dubstep)

this is sick man, youve stepped it up a notch here. love that sample as well. can i be cheeky and ask what you did to the vocal sample to give it that deeper and almost saw like effect?

Cheers man

Yeah no probs......I started by warping it so when I changed the pitch, the speed of the sample stayed the same. I then pitched it down by 4 semitones. From there I EQ'ed it a little, boosting slightly around 400hz, and cutting the top end off a little. I then added Some strong chorus with full wet at 100% . Then it was some Ableton ping pong delay at 3 left and 6 right to get it bouncing around a bit, and Finally, some reverb with low predelay, and medium dry / wet, slightly hi passed.

Last edited:
Sick stuff man. That acoustic but sharp snare really adds to the moody atmosphere of the track. Those modulated snippets of bass that come in from time to time are great. Track sounds very professional. Nice one

just listened before i messaged u on sc, mix sounds like absolute perfection, fuckin eerie vibe goin on, like the movement in the sub bass, feels like my brains pumping, nice work

- - - Updated - - -

by the way, where can i get that raven tune, im playing a night in 5 weeks time and its exactly the sorta shit i wanna drop!! is it released anywherE?

just listened before i messaged u on sc, mix sounds like absolute perfection, fuckin eerie vibe goin on, like the movement in the sub bass, feels like my brains pumping, nice work

- - - Updated - - -

by the way, where can i get that raven tune, im playing a night in 5 weeks time and its exactly the sorta shit i wanna drop!! is it released anywherE?

Its not released anywhere mate, but I'll open it up for free DL on Soundcloud for a day or two so you can grab it from there

Nice nice perks, would loved more prominent atmos to get me even deeper.
8/10 imo and LOOOOVE the vocal samples... a lot. Where are these from?

Samples from breaking bad if I'm not mistaken :) (you have good taste in tv/film Fletch!!). Good job again on this track, only criticism is variation really - gets a bit samey.

Back
Top Bottom