Multi Genre Kronix - Rush [GLITCHPOP/DUBSTEP/ELECTRO TyPE THING?!?!]

Holy shit mate. Right from the word go this is sounding pro!

This is sounding as big as you like. Its sounding like one of your best prods so far I reckon dude, nice :)

Holy shit mate. Right from the word go this is sounding pro!

This is sounding as big as you like. Its sounding like one of your best prods so far I reckon dude, nice :)

Wow, thanks mate, means a lot! I did spend alot more time on this one than most others, I'm glad to hear it's paid off!

It certainly has paid off! If there was one way I think you could improve it at all I actually think some nice female vocals in the intro would work a treat :)

On an unrelated note, when are you free next? :) Was wondering if we could go through a little bit more Massive stuff? :P

Yeah I wanted to use some vocals in the intro, but couldnt find anything that I liked. Would've rather had something original over it, but dont know any vocalists!

And I'll be free about midday tomorrow if thats any use?

Last edited:
Hmmm, know of anyone on here that may have contact with some singers? :) It would sound awesome! That would be the best move I reckon as, obviously, samples etc. would limit you a lot!

That should be ok :) My mate is having a piss up for his 17th tonight and I will have to ped back in the morning :lol: brooom! :lol: If I get home around midday I will hop onto aim :D

Last edited:
Really nice mate! Really like the percussion in general, that's one chunky sounding mix, can tell you put a lot of hard work into this!

This sounds really really good man. Only thing I thought was that the electro switch just came from nowhere, maybe you could have built up to it a bit more. Intro sounds great, the piano line is cool. Good stuff.

Cheers guys,

@Subprime - Yeah I kinda noticed that it comes from nowhere, tried fading it in a bit more but just didnt seem to work. Will maybe go back and try and re-work it at some point. ;)

Good GAWD man this is BIG. It sounds fantastic on all fronts.

I could sum up my thoughts on this track in two words: nasty delicious.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom