Kronix - Ritalin

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Decided to go with a bit of dubstep for my newest project, but didnt wanna aim for the usual generic wobbles. I wanted to aim at a more deeper, techy side of dubstep.

1st draft, and I may change that lead synth as I'm not sure I'm that keen on it. So any thoughts on the track would be really helpful, especially on that lead, the bass, and the mixdown.....Cheers guys

need to bring them drums down and the bass up. and them 'wauaarm' sounds after 3.00 jump out abit too much so bring them down a bit too id probably sit them about the same level as the bass.
Bass sounds good from what i can hear of it, maybe abit more variation in the movement to spice things up a little
Liking where your going with it though, im kind of in the same boat as you about the lead cant make my mind up. I think its just the lead sound, the patterns and melody work well. Maybe something a little less dancey for the lead sound. Good work though

sounds good to me, maybe the hats could do with a bit more reverb, or some distortion?

maybe a bit more processing on the lead synth?

lots of good stuff going on in there

every things really nice bassline is great and mixdowns fine if not a little low on volume (on my end mabye) but yeah the lead isnt my bag

mix sounds good but im really not into dubstep so cant comment on much of it
does sound alot better than alot of dubstep around tho so thats good
like the sub on it has a nice sound and movement is nice an smooth
that wompy warpy bass later in the tune is abit too loud as others have said

Back
Top Bottom