Kronix : Moments

Like the bass sound man. I like that arpy lead that comes in during the breakdown, would be cool if that was a bit more up front after the second drop.

man that drop is fucking huge!! personally id have some more hats going on but other than that its a big tune! Love the breakdown too, so clean!

not sure what to say as i dont really like that style - but i love the production . Professional business and ting innit.
seriously nice sounds m8

Cheers for the comment mate, I appreciate it isnt to everyones tastes, but thanks for taking the time to comment on the production side of things

Very good tune, I expected some more action-y change after the 2nd drop but its pretty awesome as it is :)

nice dirty bass n great rythm, mixdown is a bit wonky, i think because u have sum big rezzy spikes in ur sounds around 300 and 5-700hz, a guess, but get those out n u shuld b able to tweek the mixdown just right

This sounds pretty good for me ,but imho you should put more emphasis on hats,but again everyone has their own style of doing some things;)

soundin cool man
not biggest fan of dubstep
but the bass has a nice tone an the mixdown sounds good on my end
not really much else i can say?
good work

Cheers fella's, appreciate the comments.

@Marlok. I've had alot of criticisms on the mixdown, definately sounds ok your end yeh? cos it sounds ok this end too????

yea man does sound fine maybe bit of work needed on the low end more sub or sumfin
but i dont have monitors so that may be why?lol

Ez Mr Fletch,

Just had a listen...intro is awesome but i was expecting more after the drop. Impact from your drums is taken away after the drop (i think) because you have used them in the intro. Personally I would look at maybe reworking those intro drums into a different break and maybe drop down the note velocity so you have a little bit more impact left for after the drop? I think i would bring the arp volume up a bit too after the second drop seems a little lost in the mix. I would put some more kick and drum fills in as well maybe at the end of each 4 bar section for me this would add lot more energy to the track.

Good work though on the production and an interesting style break beat/halftime feel to it Cool stuff :)

Back
Top Bottom