Kronix - Lox (Hip hop instrumental)

I'm don't really like hip-hop IMO, so I don't know if my help can be very helpful, but from what I hear, It's really good. You could add more elements like a crystal sound or a piano perhaps.

yeah she's 6 months old now. sleeps right through from around 9pm to about 6-7am and has been since about 2 months lol. shes a little angel!

Wow I've been away for a while and suddenly Fletch is a parent now! Congratulations!
I like the beat a lot man, brings back memories from when I used to produce Hiphop beats, actually nothing to add to this... Good job!

really good and the drums are very unique for a hip-hop track. back in the day hip-hop drums were all either 808 or a sampled break loop. nowadays the stuff i hear on the radio, you can tell they're synthetic one shots of some sort that were done on a computer and alot of the time the beat itself is lazy and very repetitive cuz they use the same closed hat one shot throughout the entire song. they don't even bother trying to resample it at lower velocities or detuned/pitched differently. especially here in atlanta, the majority of the radio rap songs are like that. when i hear unique drums like that on a hip-hop track i can only think of a few other producers who get really unique with their drums - neptunes and timbaland.

good work

Back
Top Bottom