Kronix - Lox (Hip hop instrumental)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Mr Fletch, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Hey guys, had a play around with a hip hop beat the other day and this is the outcome. Hopefully be getting some vocals recorded for this soon.

2. ND4SPDMW11

ND4SPDMW11 VGM Enthusiast

I'm don't really like hip-hop IMO, so I don't know if my help can be very helpful, but from what I hear, It's really good. You could add more elements like a crystal sound or a piano perhaps.

3. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I have been wondering how you have been doing. Getting any sleep.

4. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

yeah she's 6 months old now. sleeps right through from around 9pm to about 6-7am and has been since about 2 months lol. shes a little angel!

5. ARTFX

ARTFX www.artfx-studios.com

Wow I've been away for a while and suddenly Fletch is a parent now! Congratulations!
    I like the beat a lot man, brings back memories from when I used to produce Hiphop beats, actually nothing to add to this... Good job!

6. djdizzy

djdizzy Active Member

really good and the drums are very unique for a hip-hop track. back in the day hip-hop drums were all either 808 or a sampled break loop. nowadays the stuff i hear on the radio, you can tell they're synthetic one shots of some sort that were done on a computer and alot of the time the beat itself is lazy and very repetitive cuz they use the same closed hat one shot throughout the entire song. they don't even bother trying to resample it at lower velocities or detuned/pitched differently. especially here in atlanta, the majority of the radio rap songs are like that. when i hear unique drums like that on a hip-hop track i can only think of a few other producers who get really unique with their drums - neptunes and timbaland.

good work