KRONIX - Get Fu***d Up (Neurofunk)

The atmospheric intro is really nice- very sparse but still keeps my interest. The work on the bass is really well crafted and crisply designed - well done! The drums are also really tight and the track has a real rolling feel, which is more than just pleasant, it makes me groove to the music more than a lot of signed neurofunk productions. I think the groove is crucial in Neurofunk, my latest track (in my sig) also has a groove I am finally happy with and it seems you too have nailed it with this piece!
One thing I would like to hear in this track would be some unique special effects in the high end to complement the low growl of the bass, but this is the only constructive thing I can think of.
Excellent work overall!

is this you saying "fucked up" before it drops or am i mistaken again ?:D I dont know why it reminds me soo much of your voice :D

Intro is pretty dope, I like how the sounds all build up.

Drum arrangement is sick in the drop as is the processing of the hits, they flow really well.

The lead is pretty dark, nice and simple. Only thing I would say is it dosnt vary enough or progress as the track goes on, so you end up listening to the same thing for 2 verses.

Overall its a really solid track, like it alot.

yeh sounding nice, as someone said the riff can get a touch repetetive, but its got a good flow! feel you chop the synth/fx from the drop, takes away from the bass and drop a touch i think!

Back
Top Bottom