Kronix - Genocyde

Thanks man, think I need to boost the low MUDs throughout the track after listening again today, anyone else think this?

what are MUDs?

the only place i would think of boosting was probably 60-70hz, have you tried putting a bitcrusher on the bass in that range (before its lowpassed)

Not going to lie man, this ain't my favourtie tune of yours!

Nice melody, a lot more melodic than most stuff :) Liked the little half time section to. However, I'm not that keen on the actual lead sound, is it a supersaw kinda thing? Can't help but feel we need a bit more bass to!

Hope you don't take it the wrong way! :) This one just isn't my personal favourite of yours. Still way ahead of me though dude ;D

Jordan

Good :)

Just though I would mention I was being picky too! Is an overall good tune, can we be expecting more melodic stuff now your M Audio? :P Also, kind of related, writers block is a bitch :lol: I had it after like, 4 months producing? I thought I was broken :lol: Is it just a producing thing? I have never had any real problems guitar wise that I can remember...

Mate I get it all the time! As do alot of others on here! Just part of the process man........just gotta understand and accept that it happens, and not try to force yourself through it!

Haha, thats what I have read everywhere online! I get the feeling its coming along again soon, I have been working on an EP and I tried making a new track fresh the other night. I managed to make a dubstep beat then got stuck :lol:

Anyways, I best not drift the thread away from your tune! Anymore comments anyone? ;D

So thats why i didn't hear new tunes from you:)Sound good to me crisp production,i don't know what else to say i only noticed that you have some kinda hat,that comes from time to time panned to left imo sound distracting to me would be much better that goes from left one from right..:teeth:All in all great production!

Nice drum work fletch, like the way your sub is swelling in and out not too sure about the lead synth sound. I actually quite like the sound and the melody i just don't think it works quite in harmony with the other sounds in the track. If anything i think it kind of kills your nice drum work you've done. Perhaps you could introduce it after the second drop as the melody is in the intro as well. I think you could probable give that sub a bit more volume as well that probably my obsession with bass though lol!

Hey man, I am really feeling about 50% of this track but not all of it. I think that the drums and bass are definitely the strong points. I think you should sack off that hi hat completely or stop it from panning out- definitely doesn't sit nicely with the rest. And as for the lead- nice melody/ notation but the sound is a bit too cheesy compared to the beast drums and the bass you got going!
I reckon it's still sick though apart from that don't get me wrong, just sort out a better lead with an original sound and it's a banger

love the sound, the lead is great, you need another bassline sound or two, just to break the phrases up a bit, also work on your stereo field, at the moment its mostly central, might be down to the mixdown aswell tho, coz i can hear a few shakers far left and right but nothin else, great vibe anyways man!

For me the drums are the weakest point. The kick is ok, the snare and the hats/shuffles not so much. A little too programmed sounding here.
That lead line is pretty epic tho and the bass works. Melodically it's sounding solid.:rockposse

listening on laptop speakers all the sounds are nice but lead mite be a bit to overpowering
tone of the bass is nice cant say much on the mixdown tho
will have a nother listen at some point when i can get it on speakers
but recon it shud sound fine nothing sounds to off now.

Back
Top Bottom