KRONIX DOES REVIEWS!

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Haha! Yep, you heard it right here!

I have started a new blog which is dedicated to giving in-depth feedback to a track. not ya quick usual nice track comment we all despise! Anyway, take a quick look at the introduction post for more details. I hope some of you get involved and help this take off!

http://kronixdoesreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/welcome-introduction.html

EDIT! - I've been lucky enough to have 2 submissions already for review! Read them here to get an idea of what to expect.

http://kronixdoesreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/searching-suburban-filth.html

http://kronixdoesreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/midas-touch-shiripan.html

Last edited:
2 Reviews up already! Take a look at the links in the OP to get an idea of what to expect.

Also, I'll still be posting here and giving my thoughts on tracks and stuff. I just thought this would be a good way to give better feedback with more body and depth to it.

good idea man. ill send you something over if you wouldnt mind giving your feedback!

Of course man, feel free. It's what I started this thing for. Just be sure to subscribe to it. I'm getting a few tracks coming in now so it may take me a bit of time to get round to it. I can assure you that it is being done in order tho.

Of course man, feel free. It's what I started this thing for. Just be sure to subscribe to it. I'm getting a few tracks coming in now so it may take me a bit of time to get round to it. I can assure you that it is being done in order tho.

nice one boss, sent you a sc message. will sub now. try and get this going for you!

ah nice one man! very cool fletch!! maybe i should sticky this is in the new talent forum for a while, unless there are too many stickies, which looks dumb as we all know.

you know what i was thinking, i was thinking we could have production forum/new talent review team, a group of guys you can PM with your song and be sure to get feedback instead of watching your lonley thread day after day in the new talent forum slowly sink to the bottom.

what people dont seem to understand is you have to put something in to get something back, which is annoying, but a few guys already said in threads that you can always pm me for some feedback, so setting up a team like that would be a good idea maybe?

anyway im submitting something for you to review soon, just got to get this damn laptop repaired.

ah nice one man! very cool fletch!! maybe i should sticky this is in the new talent forum for a while, unless there are too many stickies, which looks dumb as we all know.

you know what i was thinking, i was thinking we could have production forum/new talent review team, a group of guys you can PM with your song and be sure to get feedback instead of watching your lonley thread day after day in the new talent forum slowly sink to the bottom.

what people dont seem to understand is you have to put something in to get something back, which is annoying, but a few guys already said in threads that you can always pm me for some feedback, so setting up a team like that would be a good idea maybe?

anyway im submitting something for you to review soon, just got to get this damn laptop repaired.

Thanks man, means alot! Yeah if you think a sticky of this is worthwhile then I'm all up for it! I'm also happy for you to link anyone to me for reviews too if you want me to be part of the team?

sure, will sticky, also, you, me, iv4, and one or two more guys have all said in the past that you can always pm them for feedback on a track so thats a pretty good team i reckon, ill just figure this out a little, whilst i consider mozart, death and roses.

Cheers mate. And I havnt really taken a break from production, there's a new track in the new talent section from myself!

Unfortunately I dont intend on reviewing mixes, would take far too long to listen to properly, and theres not really much you can comment on in a mix other than yeah, good mix, fluid transition. Sorry man

cool. well count me in!

Karl, how the fuck do you only have 787 posts since 2002? You're always on here!

I think he made so many post the counter rolled over. I could of sworn it was at twenty thousand a month ago.

Any way mad respect Fletch!

Back
Top Bottom