Kronix / DNS - Ritalin

Liking that sub.. the subtle wobble is great, and all the other mid bass sounds and effects you got goin on are pretty sick too. The overall atmosphere is deep and dark

Kick seems to be lacking something, maybe a bit more low end is required. Snare is tight tho

My other complaint would be variation in the beat.. it sounds too static at the moment, with the same or similarish hi-hat sequence going throughout, I think it needs more percussion to give it some more shuffle. Another trick would be parallel compression, I cant quite tell if you've tried it because it is a subtle effect, but it could bring those hi hats alive.

Great work as usual

This reminds me of 80s sifi movies. It has a really cool bad ass feeling to it that could suit creatures from outer space. I can't really comment on the mix because I don't have good speakers. But I am diggin' the darkness of the song.

Dark tune, im feeling it.......reminds me of Kryptic Minds type dubstep

my only complaint would be that the hi-hat seems too loud

Cheers guys

Yeah I use parallel compression on all my tracks, it's a great trick. I will go back at some point to rectify the hi hat pattern and volume later today

I think the highs of the bass sound a bit strange.. They're a tad too prominent when the sub isn't around and I think they cut through bit too weakly when everything's in place.

I'm starting to think it's my speakers now...

Definitely feeling it overall!

Back
Top Bottom