Dubstep Kronix - Dementors

Wow, thanks man, really appreciate the kind words!

I've had a couple of releases so far, and one more on the way soon. But never really thought about doing an album myself....

Wow, thanks man, really appreciate the kind words!

I've had a couple of releases so far, and one more on the way soon. But never really thought about doing an album myself....

It's interesting to me that the "Album" has (imo) fallen off of the face of the earth when it comes to Dance Music... the "E.P." is the hot thing. I assume because most artists simply want to get their 2-4 tunes out and about asap which is understandable.

An Album is a huge undertaking for any artist no doubt. The next thing I release will be an album... I'm done with eps.
*edit* - Considering you're already Published with a couple releases... I second my feeling that it's time for you sir, to make an Album : D

Anyhoot, I look forward to hearing more tight and concise work from you in the future :jamon:

As awesome as an album would be from you I think an EP would be the better idea ;)

As protoplasym said its the "hot" thing to do in the dance scene at the moment. Whilst producers have been releasing albums, likes Skream's Outisde the Box, which I really enjoyed, an EP is a shorter, sweeter release which will show everyone what you are about! :)

Just look at Skrillex, he released his Scary Monsters EP and look what happened. He seems to have just exploded into success recently! Sure, the release on Mau5trap was obviously a big help in that but how many tracks was it, like 4? But just do whatever you are happy doing. If you want to keep pushing out individual tunes then keep going down that path!

And yes, this forum is extremely helpful :)

feeling the vibe on the intro, speech samples work well

feeling the synths too

im not into that sort of dubstep tbh mate, although that is purely personal preference, it sounds well put together, some of the elements sound like theyre not quite sitting right in the mix.

yeah that bass is just too high pitched/ screechy for me

Back
Top Bottom