DnB KRONIX - Deja-Vu (Neuro dnb)

im diggin this. progresses nicely with that little synth stab riff coming in. one thing i always find with your tracks, the samples are so good. you always find highly appropriate vocal snippets, good work all in all

Cheers mate, yeah, I spend hours trawling youtube lol! Trick is to search documentaries man! Just think of a good subject, add the word documentary at the end and chances are you'll find something good to rip

Cheers mate, yeah, I spend hours trawling youtube lol! Trick is to search documentaries man! Just think of a good subject, add the word documentary at the end and chances are you'll find something good to rip
Lol.. I do that as well! Shitty quality sometimes, but good if you mask with effects! ;)

You always got the best vocals. I like the panning effect on the bass. Just think you where ready to give up not so long ago. What a turn around you have made.

What happen to this ableton collab? Shall we create a thread and drop folder as well? Or got no time for that?

Hmm.....I'd love to collab with you man, but unfortunately right now I have my hands tied with alot of other stuff! Will definately be up for it in the new year tho.

You always got the best vocals. I like the panning effect on the bass. Just think you where ready to give up not so long ago. What a turn around you have made.

Yeah, I think the problem was that I was at a stage where I was doing the same thing over and over, and not learning anything new. My entire production journey I have always been learning as I was moving along, but i hit a platau where nothing new was happening. I knew it was my basses that were the weakest part of my production so began focusing on learning new techniques for creating bass patches, and here we are!

Last edited:
It's such a good track, I don't know if I have anything to contribute. I love the faint/fade-in drums at :47. I was expecting a bit more to come in at the drop (which is either 1:08 or 1:32, depending on your view). The flanged/fx'd bass was great, and I really liked the switch up at 2:40. One thing I will say, when you bring in a new mid-range voice at 3:01 it's great—the track really needs it—but it's too faint, and should be turned up some. Beyond all that, it was a good dark, sinister vibe.

Thats Michio Kaku right?
Feeling the track. The panning on the bass is cool, as people have already mentioned

Thats Michio Kaku right?
Feeling the track. The panning on the bass is cool, as people have already mentioned

Very nice warping bass Mr Fletch, I like the entire track allot, also love the deja vu quotes and great tip about searching youtube for documentaries....will try to remember that :)

Yeaah, liking this man! The saw stabs for the 2'nd time the bass kicks in are great, gives that variation that the track needs to keep being interesting. Because it is a very repetetive track, thats the only critic I got for you really. I know, neuro usually is very repetetive as a genre but perhaps another bass patch at the end of every 8 or 16th bar would spice things up a bit.

It might just be a personal preference tho. Superb track however!

Back
Top Bottom