KRONIX - Carconagen

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Mr Fletch, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

This is not my best piece, but it broke the writers block so I cant complain about it too much! Feel free to be brutal, I dont mind!

2. parsons19

parsons19 Active Member

Nice one mate, as I said on the cloud of sound, good to see you back in action!

3. horace111

horace111 My name is Jago (HYQXYZ)

YOUUU'REEEE BAAACK! good to see you here again man :) Nice dark rolling vibes you got there. Made me think of a chase scene of some sorts ;D Snare could use some more punch though, sounds a bit thin now
    Keep it up!

4. JimpaDirt

JimpaDirt Vettvilling

Hey man! Very original bassline, its kinda weird but I'm digging it! I must agree with horace tho... Im not feeling that snare really. Those reverbed stabs sound great.

Also the noisy sample before the drop works really well.

You shouldn't think so much about how your tracks turn out when you are recovering from a writers block imo. Atleast that how I cure it, I just want to finnish what ever I'm doing so I can move on. Good to see you are making something again at least!

5. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

It is true that this is not your best. It is great to see you back producing. If you still have writers block I will challenge you to a comp. Who ever makes the most silly song wins. That should help.

6. Rajstah Vibe

Rajstah Vibe soundcloud.com/rajstah

Yes man, I'm not gonna be cruel, but those drums are not what to expect with a theme with good potential...
    The reces and bass are very good. They will sound very dark and more powerful with an hard punchy drum, maybe also a bit shuffled.
    Or why not an alternate 2 step...

But yeah... I know what it mean that bloody block! It's fucking depressing and it's good to get back on track... Whenever it happen!
    Keep that sequencer hot!!! Will always come up something. :)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012