Kronix - Biggest Wish

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Yo yo yo! Been busy over the last few days, sorting my profiles out, linking all my artist profiles from the social networking sites like facebook, twitter and soundcloud etc!

And to top that, I've also got a new track to show you all. I'm afraid to say it's filthy dubstep, which I know a few of you guys arent into (Which is why I'm warning you now so you dont have to click play lol). But for those of you that do like it, or just my style etc please leave some feedback, I'll be forever grateful ;)

Sweet baby Jebus that's a nice tune! Love the use of the B.E.P. vocal sample, love the synth sequence/arpeggio and disgusting bass.

That snare cut a hole in my chest...and I like it.

I gotta tell ya man, this is a fucking killer track...could I get a promo copy for an upcoming mix cd? :)

Cheers!

Sweet baby Jebus that's a nice tune! Love the use of the B.E.P. vocal sample, love the synth sequence/arpeggio and disgusting bass.

That snare cut a hole in my chest...and I like it.

I gotta tell ya man, this is a fucking killer track...could I get a promo copy for an upcoming mix cd? :)

Cheers!
Cheers for the kind words man! Sure I'll sort you out a copy no problem! I'll get to it later today!

And thanks to everyone else too, appreciate it!

Sorry I didn't check it out before mate. But...

WOAH! :lol: Big tune man, love it. I ain't normally a filth man but have been listeinng to this style a lot over the past few days and approve of this for sure :)

Noticed you sorted lostnthesound out with a promo copy, was wondering if you could do the same? :)

I am playing a set towards the end of march and am charge in the filthy side of things. It would be dope to have something fresh that would likely be unheard of and of course I can let you know how it goes off! Let me know :)

Seriously dope job though man, my mate keeps challenging me to make a tune of this nature but I don't think I could manage :lol:

heard killsonix remix of crush on you before and thought id give it a shot.

now in comparison on my brothers hifi. too much mids, more subs! and i thought the wobbles were a bit dry still, tho theyre sounding good and are well crafted. use of the vocal is nice, but a bit low in the mix maybe.

snare could use some more 200hz punch as has been mentioned and i would have expected that house switchup to be more like that complextro stuff, ie less space and more wobbles :D

and when theres instruments playing along the wobbles i thought they were a bit low aswell, could be hand in hand with too much mids on them.

defo good stuff tho, agree there with the others!!
big ups mate, long time coming =)

Back
Top Bottom