DnB KRONIX - Autonomy (Possibly my best to date? you decide!)

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Hey Hey Hey!

So after a good long look at my production journey, and a few good helpful pointers from some of you guys (you know who you are ;) ) I went back to basics. Nothing here has been resampled, all done within the various synth's that I used. I have coupled some of my older techniques, with a few new ones, and I'm really happy with the outcome! I honestly feel that this is my best track so far, and would like to know what you all think of it.

sounding sick mate
loving that bass
drums are nice and punchy too
good work man

As I put on Facebook, it's a big tune mate. Production is solid and that bass is dirty! Big ups

nice work on my speakers it sounds to harsh in hi_freq,something like mild distortion,but all in all good work..

Dope as!Sometimes that block is a good thing, as in your case if you rethink it properly you get results, Bang on mate, Bang On!!

the mids at the beggining come out a bit harsh for me. other than that its spot on. some really nice bass's going on in there

very pro sounding tune man, you know what you could do to take your bass warpery to the next level? do a 2nd sound in the bassline that acts differently, so reecy massline with filter action as per usual, and THEN DISTORTED 808 PITCHSLIDE BEEEYOTCH. not even kidding, its a totally solid idea.
again, as for this song though, sounds very pro.

very pro sounding tune man, you know what you could do to take your bass warpery to the next level? do a 2nd sound in the bassline that acts differently, so reecy massline with filter action as per usual, and THEN DISTORTED 808 PITCHSLIDE BEEEYOTCH. not even kidding, its a totally solid idea.
again, as for this song though, sounds very pro.

Thanks again guys, really do appreciate it!

@Logikz - Cheers Karl I hear ya on that one, the thought did actually cross my mind, but to be honest I think I wouldve got a little confused as there are around 8-10 different bass layers already, all hitting at different parts and different notations, the thought of trying to insert another layer of bass was giving me a bit of a headache lol

I love the hook. The drop is kick ass. Drums sound tight. Altogether it was a nice song to listen to. I am glad to hear your doing so well and the block is gone.

Great to see you getting back to your roots and making incredible progress at the same time. Great , great ,great work on this one. Mixdown sounds very clear, synths are nice drums sound nice (snare is maybe a bit hollow to my taste but that's fine), liked the drop.
Good work in general man! Keep it up! :)

Cheers.

Just to add. I'm getting a lot of people message me on facebook, some are saying the mix is amazing and spot on, others are saying its all over the place and needs work. So if any of you can take a moment to review the mixdown it'd be a huge help, thanks.

liking the panning bass stabs in the intro.

the bass is really cool, but i feel it might have had more impact if there was less release/ shorter decay etc so it was more punchy, theres a bit too much tail on it at the moment i recon.

Hey man!

Sorry I was positive I either commented on the tune or in here but I must have been wrong!

Cool tune, mixdown seems alright this end! I think the drums sound a bit dry though? Probably just me I am a reverb holic :lol:

Hey man!

Sorry I was positive I either commented on the tune or in here but I must have been wrong!

Cool tune, mixdown seems alright this end! I think the drums sound a bit dry though? Probably just me I am a reverb holic :lol:

You are a reverb - a - holic lol! I really dont think the mix could handle reverb on those drums man, sorry

Back
Top Bottom