Kronix - Annihilation (FREE DOWNLOAD)

another freebie? :D

still think your kicks always have a bit too much low end, but its 140 bpm so ill go along with that. intro seems a bit long/uninspired tho? maybe some sample or 2 would have fleshed that out a bit more.

and theres the sample, lol! like the bass altho it could be a bit grittier, sounds a bit "hollow".

overall solid tune again, tho i feel if you would improve your overheads/percussion a bit those minimalistic bits would sound even better!

Cheers mate, Yeah I don't mind throwing my tracks out for free dl, the way I look at it is they're gonna end up being ripped and all over the web anyway, they might as well come directly from me (unless of course I'm sending them to a label)

The bass is meant to sound hollow, its kinda a sound I'm really enjoying right now, and in the deep dubstep scene that's a good sound. I appreciate as a drum and bass man you'd prefer more raspy grittiness to it lol.

Percussion is somewhere I lack experience, I agree totally with that point you made, and it's an area I am focusing a lot of my time and energy into right now....hopefully improvement will start showing soon enough!

Back
Top Bottom