Kronicle - Atlas Eyes (new dnb) - feedback?

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by DJSatire, May 2, 2011.

1. DJSatire

DJSatire New Member

Hi Guys,

Here's a preview of a new tune I've been working on, its my first post in this bit so any criticism is good!

Having quite a lot of trouble with the mixdown, and just generally beefing it up a bit.

http://soundcloud.com/kronicle/kronicle-atlas-eyes

2. Neatsu

Neatsu Neatsu

Cheers bro! Not bad at all, the composition sounds about right. Yon need to master the track further though, several of your main melodies sound a little bit out of place. Keep it up!

3. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

Drums need a little bit of work... the snare... I dont like it... its not cracking enough... you know... that hi end tssh sound you should get isnt there.

Like the drop. Really nice work on that bassline bruv. Pretty floor stomping!

4. tainted beats

tainted beats Member

nice track. digging the bass and kick. snare could do with a few extra layers or a little more bass. (say round 140-160hz)

5. DJSatire

DJSatire New Member

Cheers for the comments guys! I do think I really fall down when it comes to EQing/mastering. Will beef the snare up more, does sound really flat at the moment

6. vexx

vexx Member

definatly a good sound man, i like it...... but what they have said basically...