Krome & Time - The Licence (Doctor P Reimix)

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist

All right, this has to be the most awful piece of music I've ever listened to. Seriously what's wrong with today's world, how could anyone possibly like this?! Not to mention there are at least 2 fucking brilliant remixes along with the original!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is literally amazing :/

Dr P should administer himself the lethat injection to cure his awful productions

Just the title is enough to make me cry. Im not even going to listen to it.

2 brilliant remixes, and Doctor P has even THE NERVE to attempt to remix this?!?!?!?! fucking blasphemy. Shoot the cunt.

Just the title is enough to make me cry. Im not even going to listen to it.

2 brilliant remixes, and Doctor P has even THE NERVE to attempt to remix this?!?!?!?! fucking blasphemy. Shoot the cunt.

Hahaha. THIS.

Krome & Time probs don't even know who Doctor P is. I heard the 'P' stands for Penis

the fact this gets radio play and probly a release really makes me lose faith in humanity

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

listen to this to clear the cancer from your ears if you listen to dr p 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Doctor P and the rest of circus records need to die. Really don't see how putting randomly placed screeches and wobbles over a drum beat counts as music nowadays.

Man how much of a dick do you have to be to seek out a guy on twitter to tell him you don't like his tune. The guy is making Doctor P style tunes for Doctor P fans. Who cares if you don't like it? He probably writes the type of tunes that he knows his fans like. In this day in age you can avoid tunes if you want easily and seek out the type of songs you want to hear. I don't know why everyone always has to act like a dick to the producers that are just making songs for their fans.

Some people like the taste of poo thedude...does that mean we should respect them and people who make poo risotto??

Back
Top Bottom